Enrollment Specialist Call Agent - Contractor Only
Empower everyone to live a long, full and optimal life by redefining the future of heart health.
1 in 3 humans die of heart disease - it's time to change that.
We're designing heart health from the ground up so that humans can live fuller lives. We're building technology to accelerate recovery after a cardiac event. And we're optimizing health stacks to realize preventive and aspirational goals.
Recora is redefining the future of heart health — we invite you to join us on this mission.
Recora was founded in 2020 by seasoned digital health entrepreneurs. In past roles, we've founded and scaled high-growth startups, run large health systems, advised government programs, built technology you use every day, and provided healthcare for millions of lives.
We're backed by leading VCs including SignalFire, Pear, GFC , 2048, Great Oaks, MGV and more. Over the last year, we've built the leading virtual cardiac recovery and management platform for members with cardiac conditions. For every member we serve, we add an average of five years to their lifespan.
We're growing – fast. Our member base is doubling every month and we're looking to 3x our team size quickly. This will allow us to scale nationally and accelerate product development across the continuum of heart health.
Who We Are
We are innovators at heart. This driving force guides us to create, build, partner, and operate at the highest levels. We seek answers to some of the hardest problems in technology and healthcare and enjoy the process of finding unexplored solutions.
We're a group of diverse, thoughtful and humble folks. Having worked in organizations of every size and shape, we know that people make or break teams. An open, ego-free and supportive culture is central to making the best team of people at Recora.
As a team, we love our work and love working together. We take ownership in Recora and strive to grow personally and professionally in service of our mission. Because we enjoy hard problems and value growth, we can celebrate both challenges and excellence in equal measure.
One in three people die of heart disease - it's time to change that. We're redesigning heart health from the ground up so that everyone can live fuller lives. Our team consists of mission-driven clinicians, engineers, and professionals attacking a problem using evidence-based research and guidelines for cardiovascular rehabilitation. We’re working to deliver exercise and wellness for the older adult cardiovascular disease using telemedicine. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional services that enhance the lives of our patients.
As a patient specialist call agent in our dynamic team, you will play a pivotal role in enrolling patients in our healthcare service and ensuring patient satisfaction. The primary responsibility of this role is engaging potential patients over the phone, provide information about our healthcare service, address their questions, and ultimately sign them up for our program.You will provide potential patients and family members with information regarding the program, offer technical support, and schedule the patients for their sessions with our care team.
- Educate potential patients and family members on the program, answer any questions they might have, emphasizing program benefits and features, objection handle, and enroll patients in the program
- Assist patient in navigating the program app and/or website and address any technical issues
- Initiate outbound calls to potential patients and respond to inbound calls promptly.
- Assess patient eligibility with provided documentation and address patient inquiries and concerns.
- Record and maintain accurate information and call notes in our system including insurance, provider, and clinical updates regarding patient health
- Achieve weekly targets as a productivity measure
- Ensure timely follow-up response for patients expressing interest in the program and provide excellent customer service to build trust.
- Stay informed about the latest developments in cardiac rehabilitation and attend training sessions to enhance knowledge of the program
- Send educational material to interested patients through email and other communication channels
- Communicate insurance or other information as needed with relevant parties
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience working in a quota driven environment
- Passionate about making healthcare more effective and efficient. You believe technology has the power to improve clinical outcomes and you want to make that a reality. Prior healthcare experience is nice to have but not required.
- Experience engaging with customers / patients in a sales capacity
- Experience with outbound calling and high EQ / IQ when navigating different types of situations
- Experience leveraging technology in a professional setting