Remote Registered Dietitian- Contractor
Empower everyone to live a long, full and optimal life by redefining the future of heart health.
1 in 3 humans die of heart disease - it's time to change that.
We're designing heart health from the ground up so that humans can live fuller lives. We're building technology to accelerate recovery after a cardiac event. And we're optimizing health stacks to realize preventive and aspirational goals.
Recora is redefining the future of heart health — we invite you to join us on this mission.
Recora was founded in 2020 by seasoned digital health entrepreneurs. In past roles, we've founded and scaled high-growth startups, run large health systems, advised government programs, built technology you use every day, and provided healthcare for millions of lives.
We're backed by leading VCs including SignalFire, Pear, GFC , 2048, Great Oaks, MGV and more. Over the last year, we've built the leading virtual cardiac recovery and management platform for members with cardiac conditions. For every member we serve, we add an average of five years to their lifespan.
We're growing – fast. Our member base is doubling every month and we're looking to 3x our team size quickly. This will allow us to scale nationally and accelerate product development across the continuum of heart health.
Who We Are
We are innovators at heart. This driving force guides us to create, build, partner, and operate at the highest levels. We seek answers to some of the hardest problems in technology and healthcare and enjoy the process of finding unexplored solutions.
We're a group of diverse, thoughtful and humble folks. Having worked in organizations of every size and shape, we know that people make or break teams. An open, ego-free and supportive culture is central to making the best team of people at Recora.
As a team, we love our work and love working together. We take ownership in Recora and strive to grow personally and professionally in service of our mission. Because we enjoy hard problems and value growth, we can celebrate both challenges and excellence in equal measure.
What we're looking for
Recora is looking for a Registered Dietitian to join our cardiac recovery program and partner with our users to provide personalized nutrition plans for cardiac recovery patients.
In this role, you will work alongside our cardiac therapists, patient experience, product, and marketing teams to support patients via chat and video, track individual progress, and provide feedback and nutritional support for patients.
The right person for this role is familiar with the efficacy of nutrition and its role in cardiovascular health. We are looking for a knowledgeable dietitian who is passionate about helping patients achieve their goals and lead healthier lives.
- Reviews patient health information prior to goal setting session
- Speaking to patients to learn about their health goals and dietary needs, preferences, and restrictions.
- Developing nutrition plans for cardiovascular clients.
- Compiling information and tracking patient progress towards their health goals.
- Entering patient information and documenting patient nutrition goals.
- Keeping informed about the latest discoveries in nutrition.
- Teaching and speaking to patients to promote healthy eating habits and proper nutrition.
- Passion for working with elderly patients and making a difference.
- Documents all information in an accurate, concise, and timely manner
- Works with our team of health coaches, nurses, physicians, and technologists to improve our services
Your Past Experience
- Passion and enthusiasm for helping people change their lives
- Dependable, tech-savvy, detail-oriented with positive personality
- Bachelor's degree in nutrition, health, or a related field.
- 2+ years experience as a Dietitian, focused on helping patients improve their overall health through diet.
- Ideal candidates would have Nutrition certification or Registered Dietitian
- Licensure in state of PA (Required)
Note: This is a 1099 Contractor position only.