Implementation Manager, Professional Services
Commercial Real Estate (“CRE”) is one of the world’s largest asset classes plagued with poor quality data and archaic tools. And because the valuable private building data is trapped in a complex and rapidly evolving IT ecosystem, even the most sophisticated owners/operators and creditors struggle to use data to their competitive advantage.
Founded in 2018, Prophia is the only company that has designed and built a machine learning driven data management platform that helps commercial real estate organizations drive the financial performance of their assets. We are a Series A stage company, having raised over $15m of venture capital to date to deliver trusted data to our customers, providing them with more time, insights, and risk management. We operate as a distributed team, with most employees based in the San Francisco Bay Area and Seattle and additional employees located across the country.
About the Role:
Providing an outstanding implementation experience for customers is essential to their long term success with Prophia. During this critical phase, Implementation Managers are responsible for onboarding customer data with the highest level of accuracy. This process includes thorough reviews of AI-extracted data points, using in-app features to communicate with customers, demonstrating product and lease language expertise and meeting SLAs.
- Manage the process of extracting critical data from tenant documents for new and existing customers accurately and in a timely manner
- Review, confirm and reconcile customer data in the Prophia platform meeting specified deadlines and performance metrics
- Demonstrate project management excellence including the ability to keep stakeholders on track (i.e. outsourced onboarding support), manage issues and risks through resolution and ensure milestones are met
- Become an expert in commercial lease language and use problem solving skills to interpret landlord and tenant rights
- Follow and iterate on best practices during the implementation processes throughout the customer journey
- Provide an exceptional onboarding experience to customers, ensuring all users are set up successfully and able to maximize the value of Prophia for their organizations
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to prepare and manage objectives, scope, timeline, and project and resource planning for new and ongoing implementations of Prophia products and services
- Communicate product feedback and product bugs to the Product, Engineering and AI teams
- Maintain the integrity of all tenant data in lease summaries, encumbrance schedules, rent rolls, stacking plans and other reports utilized by customers
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Has experience in a fast-paced startup (less than 500 employees) or ability to excel in a high impact, high ambiguity startup environment in a role that is ever evolving
- Highly detail-oriented with a critical degree of accuracy with data management
- Excellent communication, follow-through and follow-up, with proven experience meeting commitments and deadlines
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, manage multiple projects and drive results with precise attention to detail
- Passion for solving complex and sometimes ambiguous problems; ability to break them down into concrete, manageable components and brainstorm possible solutions
- Excited about leveraging technologies and innovation to solve customer pain points
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and calm demeanor, especially in escalated circumstances
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and have an interest in being on the ground floor with a company taking on a huge market opportunity? This is a chance to have an impact on one of the world’s largest markets and help establish Prophia as an industry leader, and introduce machine intelligence/AI and unique insights to this market.
Compensation for this role is comprised of an annual salary ranging between $80,000-$95,000 as well as equity and benefits. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications and experience.
If you think we may be a good fit for each other, we encourage you to apply! We will get back to you within a week. If we move forward, here is our typical interview process.
- A 30 minute phone call with a member of Prophia’s People Team to understand your high-level background and to discuss logistics and expectations.
- A 45 minute video call with the hiring manager for the role to dig deeper into your background, relevant skills and early stage startup and/or CRE experience.
- A virtual onsite final round! This stage includes 4-5 interviews with other members of the team focused on Prophia’s company values and how you would demonstrate them if you were to join the organization.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Freedom to customize your work and technology set-up as you see fit; flexibility of location
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision care for you and your dependents
- Flexible time off policy and paid holidays
- Retirement plan (401K)
- Generous paid family, medical and bereavement leave policies
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- An amazing team and work environment
Prophia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.