Prophecy is a rapidly growing startup enabling all the data users to visually build data pipelines with modern software practices including code on Github using its Low-Code Data Engineering Platform.
Prophecy is trusted by top Fortune 500 firms to replace their legacy ETL tools as they re-platform to the Cloud or Apache Spark. We're very well funded, backed by top VCs, and on the path to establishing ourselves as the leader on the cloud.
Prophecy is a Core Technology and Deep-IP company with an engineering center in India. Prophecy engineers often say that they have never worked in a more productive, higher-horsepower organization in their careers. The engineers love their work, are being challenged, and are doing the best work of their careers.
This is an amazing opportunity to be an early engineer in a high-growth, high-potential startup starting in Prophecy’s India engineering center. You will be working with a team of dynamic engineers who take pride in solving complex problems.
We're seeking A players to work with A players. We're a high-growth company on a once-in-a-lifetime journey to revolutionize the way data engineering is done. Be a part of it.
The impact you will have
Drive next-generation revolution in Data Engineering
Prophecy's low-code data engineering platform fulfills significant whitespace – it's creating a new category within modern data engineering platforms. Be a part of next-generation tech which is revolutionizing the data engineering space.
In Prophecy, we encourage and give environments to engineers to overachieve their own limits. Set up your own metrics, and improve them iteratively under the guidance of senior expert engineers.
We don’t believe in hierarchy, the number of years of experience. Manage your own career growth.
- 1+ years of professional testing experience
- Experience in testing both frontend and backend in a scalable microservices architecture.
- Working closely with dev teams on any new features/enhancements/fixes and testing them thoroughly.
- Experience in setting up CI/CD.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Comfort in working in short, agile, iterative engineering cycles
- Strong desire to work in a not well-structured, fast-moving startup environment
- B Tech or above degree in CS or equivalent
- Familiarity with Microservices architecture
- Strong problem-solving, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Good understanding of Manual & Automation testing principles.
- Experience working with UI/Backend/Performance Testing.
- Experience in test design, test strategy, and test execution.
- Experience with industry-standard test tools.
- Experience in setting up test Infra for Functional and Non-Functional testing.
- Experience working with Agile processes
- Experience working with any programming language.
- Great culture
- Fair and Open Equity awards for everyone
- Amazing work
- Private medical insurance
- Manage your own growth and career
- Experience building a transformative product
- High learning opportunity
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Prophecy, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Prophecy are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, and any other protected characteristics.