Prophecy is a rapidly growing startup enabling all data users to visually build data pipelines with modern software practices, including code on Github using its Low-Code Data Engineering Platform. Prophecy is trusted by top Fortune 500 firms to replace their legacy ETL tools as they migrate to the cloud or Apache Spark. We're very well funded, backed by top VCs, and on the path to establishing ourselves as the leader in the cloud.
Prophecy is a core technology and deep-IP company with an engineering center in India. Prophecy engineers often say that they have never worked in a more productive, higher-horsepower organisation. The engineers love their work, are being challenged, and are doing the best work of their careers.
This is an amazing opportunity to be an early engineer in a high-growth, high-potential startup starting in Prophecy’s India engineering center. You will be working with a team of dynamic engineers who take pride in solving complex problems. We're seeking A players to work with A players. We're a high-growth company on a once-in-a-lifetime journey to revolutionize the way data engineering is done. Be a part of it.
The impact you will have
Drive next-generation revolution in data engineering.
Prophecy's low-code data engineering platform fills significant whitespace – it's creating a new category within modern data engineering platforms. Be a part of next-generation tech, which is revolutionizing the data engineering space.
Design/Develop/Deliver: End-to-End Ownership
You will design, code, test, and launch a new set of features for Prophecy Transpiler.
In Prophecy, we encourage and provide environments to engineers to overachieve their own limits. Set up your own metrics, and improve them iteratively under the guidance of senior expert engineers.
Own the features end to end as a founder/CEO from the requirement to delivery. We don’t believe in hierarchy, the number of years of experience. Manage your career growth.
- 7+ years of frontend programming experience
- Experience in react ecosystem
- Good expertise in building atomic reusable components and Design system
- Experience in web performance and web security
- Experience in setting up DX tools, CI/CD
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Comfort in working in short, agile, iterative development cycles
- Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality
- Strong desire to work in a not well-structured, fast-moving startup environment
- B Tech or above degree in CS or equivalent
- Experience in building Sass Products
- Experience in Infinite canvas/graph libraries
- Experience in real-time apps (Websocket communications)
- Experience in building LowCode IDEs/ Editors
- Experience in virtualization techniques.
- You have worked on architecting and developing a complex UI application. If you're from the team that built Visual Studio code, Figma or Webflow it'll be great.
- You've built good development practices including building unit and integrations tests
- You write neat, precise, and high-quality code at a very good pace
What You'll Have At Prophecy
- Great culture
- Very competitive compensation.
- Fair and open equity awards for everyone
- Amazing work
- Private medical insurance
- Employee's Provident Fund
- Manage your own growth and career
- Experience building a transformative product
- High learning opportunity
- End-to-end ownership of your projects
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Prophecy, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Prophecy are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, and any other protected characteristics.
Something looks off?