Technical Support Engineer
IT, Customer Service
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2024
Propel Software transforms the way product companies work. Our product value management platform connects commercial and product teams to optimize decision making, drive process efficiencies, and engage customers with compelling products and experiences. Propel has a proven track record of improving product quality, speeding time to revenue and profit, and improving customer satisfaction. Recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 winner and one of Fortune’s Most Innovative Companies in America, Propel is built on Salesforce and drives product success for hyper growth startups, corporate pioneers, and Fortune 500 leaders in the high tech, medtech and consumer goods industries.
As a member of the Propel Support Team you will support our clients across the globe. You will be responsible for troubleshooting customer issues and moving them towards a resolution. Ensuring technical success with our fast growing list of customers. In this role you will own technical support for customers on production and sandbox environments. Secondary responsibilities include escalating issues to product, implementation, and development teams, and assisting with creating and maintaining customer facing documentation where applicable.
- Escalate issues to product, implementation, and development teams, and assist with creating and maintaining customer facing documentation where applicable
- Recognize the complexity of the Propel's product and team processes, and proposes solutions accordingly
- Identify and prioritize work based off importance, impact, and issue
- Multitask and track several customer issues simultaneously
- Handle advanced issues and escalations
- Help other admins or employees with advanced ticketing and troubleshooting issues
- Work on a team of motivated support specialists in a process driven culture using continuous feedback and recurring scheduled 1:1 meetings with the Customer Support Manager
- Strong Salesforce experience with a focus on customer support and troubleshooting
- Basic familiarity with database administration understanding: SQL, SOQL, SQL Scripting
- 2+ years professional experience for:
- Administering SalesForce, Salesforce Admin certification is preferred
- Tier 1 support for a SaaS company
- Working in a help desk and salesforce environment
- Ability to conduct high level technical investigations with customers and communicate findings
Please note: Emails from Propel's Recruiting Team may land in spam. Please check your spam filter, and make sure propelsoftware.com is marked safe for your inbox.
Authorization to work in the United States is required; please note that at this time, Propel is not sponsoring visas for any positions.