Senior Solution Engineer - Alliances
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
Propel Software transforms the way product companies work. Our product value management platform connects commercial and product teams to optimize decision making, drive process efficiencies, and engage customers with compelling products and experiences. Propel has a proven track record of improving product quality, speeding time to revenue and profit, and improving customer satisfaction. Recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 winner and one of Fortune’s Most Innovative Companies in America, Propel is built on Salesforce and drives product success for hyper growth startups, corporate pioneers, and Fortune 500 leaders in the high tech, medtech and consumer goods industries.
As a key member of Propel’s Alliance Team you are a critical stakeholder for the growth and success of the company and our customer’s success. You will create, grow, and manage our strategic Go-To-Market partnerships, including Salesforce, Netsuite, and others. Your duties include working closely with Propel’s internal departments: Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Success to drive our product roadmap, demand generation efforts, and executive team alignment with our strategic partners and broader partner ecosystems. This is a highly visible role with strong career upside and mobility. Come join our team!
- Use technical skills and sales skills to become strongly knowledgeable in Propel’s product, competitive landscape, and the overall manufacturing industry
- Successfully demonstrate Propel’s product capabilities and integrations to partners and prospects, engaging them in our solution
- Develop and manage partner relationships and execute strategic GTM campaigns and initiatives
- Attend, participate, host, and present at industry events and conferences
- Personalize soultion messaging for different audiences
- Promote Propel Solutions, Use Cases and Success Stories within our partner ecosystem with internal teams developing positioning and collateral
- Work with internal product and marketing teams to develop positioning and collateral
- Identify product alignment with partner products and future roadmaps
- 5+ years of partner management or AE/SE experience in B2B SaaS, with a preference for experience in one or more of the following solution domains: Quality Management, Product Information Management, Product Lifecycle Management, Enterprise Software Technical Sales, Supply Chain or Contract Manufacturing, Engineering Design / Product Development
- Strong ability to engage with people, building and leveraging relationships to create mutually beneficial value
- Excellent communication skills and experience preparing and delivering presentations
- Passionate about continuously learning and growing your skills
- Expert in multitasking, and working with shifting priorities and uncertainty in a startup environment
- Experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn, or other sales tools is required
- BA/BS degree
- Experience using and/or selling Salesforce, Salesforce Platform-based Solutions, and Netsuite is a Plus
Please note: Emails from Propel's Recruiting Team may land in spam. Please check your spam filter, and make sure propelsoftware.com is marked safe for your inbox.
Authorization to work in the United States is required; please note that at this time, Propel is not sponsoring visas for any positions.