Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Propel Software transforms the way product companies work. Our product value management platform connects commercial and product teams to optimize decision making, drive process efficiencies, and engage customers with compelling products and experiences. Propel has a proven track record of improving product quality, speeding time to revenue and profit, and improving customer satisfaction. Recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 winner and one of Fortune’s Most Innovative Companies in America, Propel is built on Salesforce and drives product success for hyper growth startups, corporate pioneers, and Fortune 500 leaders in the high tech, medtech and consumer goods industries.
In recent years, change has become the only constant in our software industry category. Along with it, Propel has moved from a market disruptor to a category leader. We’ve pioneered a next-generation, cloud-centric approach called product value management (PVM), which helps product companies effectively deliver their product from "concept to customer.” The PVM approach has the potential to redefine the legacy PLM/QMS/CAD industry we compete with. We have built our solution on the Salesforce.com platform thus helping our customers integrate their "front office” customer-facing activities into traditional "back office" product-centric activities. With acknowledgment from leading industry outlets like Deloitte and JMP Securities, we’re heading into a new level of industry leadership. We are growing fast and need coverage in a number of greenfield sales territories.
As an Account Executive for Mid Market accounts at Propel, you’ll join a team of passionate advocates for innovation, introducing leading industry cloud capabilities to enterprise companies who need them. You’re someone who will inject energy, fervor, and initiative into your interactions with accounts in order to establish awareness of our value and ensure consideration, selection, and close of new revenue opportunities. You will successfully understand the key challenges inherent in the companies we serve and help prospective customers throughout their buying journey. West territories preferred, but not an absolute must.
In this role you can expect to:
- Lead a “net new logo” sales cycle in a team selling environment that includes solution and industry consultants with significant subject matter expertise
- Execute on an account-based selling approach with significant contributions from an SDR that is exclusively assigned to you
- Benefit from a marketing team focused extensively on demand generation
- Work with partners as we increasingly go to market with firms focused on implementing our technology and influencing the buying cycles
- Partner with the sales team of one of the largest and most successful SaaS firms in the world, Salesforce.com
- Be mindful and consistent with “data hygiene” and upkeep
- Sell solutions that delight customers, accruing strong testimonials and customers stories to help us grow
- Make their number!
To be successful in this role you bring:
- 8-10 years of quota carrying enterprise software sales as an individual contributor
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
- Proven record of sales success including proactive territory management and prospecting
- Refined selling skills—any recent experience with a proven sales methodology is of interest
- Comfortable selling across the range of buyers we work with
- Experience selling into the Salesforce.com ecosystem
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Creative hunting skills
- Responsibility/ownership to build and maintain personal pipeline coverage to exceed quota
- Experience selling in the West preferred
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain experience preferred
Please note: Emails from Propel's Recruiting Team may land in spam. Please check your spam filter, and make sure propelsoftware.com is marked safe for your inbox.
Authorization to work in the United States is required; please note that at this time, Propel is not sponsoring visas for any positions.