HR & People Operations Specialist
Pango Group, an Aura Company, helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. Backed by WndrCo, Warburg Pincus and General Catalyst, Pango Group is dedicated to creating the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of industry-leading cybersecurity solutions. Our vision is to become THE go-to resource for every cyber protection need individuals may face - today and in the future.
Join us for the ride!
About the Role:
As the People Operations Specialist at Pango, you will play a critical role in championing excellence in all aspects of people operations. Reporting to the Senior Director, Total Rewards and Operations, you’ll play a vital part in the smooth operation of people processes, seamless payroll administration, effective onboarding/offboarding process, clear policy and procedure communication, compliance excellence, benefit administration, systems support and data management within Workday. You will also support the talent management team with various talent programs and employee relations tasks when needed.
Day to Day:
- Administer and maintain HR systems and databases, ensuring data accuracy, compliance, reporting and analytics.
- Collaborate with the HR team to manage ADP payroll and benefits administration utilizing a PEO.
- Facilitate the onboarding and offboarding process for Pango employees and support EU Private Entrepreneurs as needed.
- Update and communicate Pango policies and procedures to ensure all employees are informed.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Assist in benefit education and maintenance, including open enrollment.
- Support talent management programs, including performance reviews, career development, and training.
- Assist/support employee relations issues and inquiries, maintaining a positive and productive work environment.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of HR or people operations experience.
- Proficiency in HRIS systems, particularly Workday.
- Experience with ADP payroll administration is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
It would be great if you also had:
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
As part of Pango Group, you will:
Solve real customer problems. Pango Group’s point solutions allow consumers to address their immediate cyber protection needs. Our mandate is to continuously anticipate our customers’ evolving digital security needs to create best-in-class solutions aimed at keeping them safe.
See your impact. We are a scrappy, nimble organization where individual contributions are needed and valued. You will see your impact every day.
Accelerate your career. As we expand, you will have the opportunity to learn new technologies, products, and markets in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
Most importantly, you’ll get to work with other talented people at a company where people matter. If you want to put your fingerprint on an organization and leapfrog your growth, this is the place for you.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Pango Group is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Pango Group.
Important privacy information for California job applicants can be found here.