Pango Group, an Aura Company, helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. Backed by WndrCo, Warburg Pincus and General Catalyst, Pango Group is dedicated to creating the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of industry-leading cybersecurity solutions. Our vision is to become THE go-to resource for every cyber protection need individuals may face - today and in the future.
Join us for the ride!
About the role:
We are looking for a skilled Staff accountant who wants to join a fast growth consumer SaaS company in cybersecurity and identity. Reporting to the Accounting Manager , this role will be responsible management of the entire accounts payable function, timely recording of vendor invoices, payments, expense reimbursement, bank transactions and maintaining cash outflow. The staff accountant will be working closely with the audit team, participating in month end activities and automation of the payable functions.
Day to Day:
- Manage the entire Accounts Payable functions including vendor relations, AP disbursements, and all payment types for all entities, including employees T&E and commission
- Execute the AP close process for month-end and year-end
- Actively participate in the on-boarding of newly acquired entities
- Enter multiple vendor credit cards, expense reports, expense accrual, debit memos
- Prepare vendor files i.e., W9s, W-8BENS, banking information, and validate year-end reporting i.e., 1099’s.
- Forecast AP cash expense and monitor weekly AP aging report for disbursement
- Assist with intercompany transactions. Automate and create scalable process
- Invoices are coded accurately by department and processed timely
- Assist with the annual audit process to manage all payable related audit queries
- Ad hoc requests as needed and participate in implementing new ERP system
What you bring to the table:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and working knowledge of US GAAP
- SaaS industry experience and Oracle / NetSuite ERP preferred
Pango Group is committed to offering a generous package to support our employees in all aspects of their life in and out of work. Our packages offer competitive pay, generous health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave and much more!
Pay range for this position is $49,000.00 - $70,000.00 plus variable compensation but may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and location
As part of Pango Group, you will:
Solve real customer problems. Pango Group’s point solutions allow consumers to address their immediate cyber protection needs. Our mandate is to continuously anticipate our customers’ evolving digital security needs to create best-in-class solutions aimed at keeping them safe.
See your impact. We are a scrappy, nimble organization where individual contributions are needed and valued. You will see your impact every day.
Accelerate your career. As we expand, you will have the opportunity to learn new technologies, products, and markets in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
Most importantly, you’ll get to work with other talented people at a company where people matter. If you want to put your fingerprint on an organization and leapfrog your growth, this is the place for you.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Pango Group is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Pango Group.
Important privacy information for California job applicants can be found here.