Pango Group, an Aura Company, helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. Backed by WndrCo, Warburg Pincus and General Catalyst, Pango Group is dedicated to creating the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of industry-leading cybersecurity solutions. Our vision is to become THE go-to resource for every cyber protection need individuals may face - today and in the future.
Join us for the ride!
About the role:
We are looking for a proficient senior accountant who wants to join a fast growth consumer SaaS company in cybersecurity and identity. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this role will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting, maintaining accounting records and keeping clean books of records. The senior accountant will be working closely with the audit team, participate in month end activities and develop best reporting and recording processes and controls.
Day to Day:
- Maintains appropriate accounting controls and policies to ensure adherence to accounting guidelines
- Participate in M&A activities: Spin off, new entity setup, month end closing activities
- Overseeing Intercompany accounting and balance elimination with subsidiaries
- Review multiple credit cards, expense reports, payable function
- Assist with the annual audit process including drafting notes
- Maintain balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Participating in special projects as assigned and willing to take on additional responsibilities
- Preparing recording of asset and new entity acquisition journals
- Preparing weekly cash reports.
- Experience with multiple currency, global entities, and team across different time zones
- Oversee junior staff, provide and training where necessary
- Excited about implementing new ERP, HRIS and treasury system
What you bring to the table:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP
- Attention to detail and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- SaaS industry experience and Oracle / NetSuite ERP preferred
Pango Group is committed to offering a generous package to support our employees in all aspects of their life in and out of work. Our packages offer competitive pay, generous health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave and much more!
Pay range for this position is $77,000.00 - $110,000.00 plus variable compensation but may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and location
As part of Pango Group, you will:
Solve real customer problems. Pango Group’s point solutions allow consumers to address their immediate cyber protection needs. Our mandate is to continuously anticipate our customers’ evolving digital security needs to create best-in-class solutions aimed at keeping them safe.
See your impact. We are a scrappy, nimble organization where individual contributions are needed and valued. You will see your impact every day.
Accelerate your career. As we expand, you will have the opportunity to learn new technologies, products, and markets in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
Most importantly, you’ll get to work with other talented people at a company where people matter. If you want to put your fingerprint on an organization and leapfrog your growth, this is the place for you.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Pango Group is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Pango Group.
Important privacy information for California job applicants can be found here.