Pango Group, an Aura Company, helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. Backed by WndrCo, Warburg Pincus and General Catalyst, Pango Group is dedicated to creating the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of industry-leading cybersecurity solutions. Our vision is to become THE go-to resource for every cyber protection need individuals may face - today and in the future.
Join us for the ride!
About the Role:
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to join a fast growth consumer SaaS company in cybersecurity and identity. Reporting to the VP, Accounting and Controller, this position will focus on ensuring accounting policies, internal controls, and monthly reports are maintained to the best standards. The Accounting Manager will be working closely with cross functional partners to develop robust monitoring, recording processes and controls, technical accounting research and presenting clear analysis and financial decision guides to our various stakeholders. The ideal candidate will seek to grow and develop this position, and thrives in multi-tasking environments.
Day to Day:
- Maintains appropriate accounting controls and policies to ensure adherence to accounting guidelines
- Manages and develops accounting staff, including hiring, performance management, and training staff
- Provides accurate and timely processing of month end, quarter end and year-end financial close
- Experience in M&A activities, Spin off, new entity setup
- Oversee Intercompany accounting and balance elimination with subsidiaries
- Review multiple credit cards, expense reports, equity considerations, assets sales
- Prepare month end reports for management presentation
- Prepare/review monthly reconciliations on bank and other relevant balance sheet accounts
- Manage payroll for accurate employee pay, journal posting including accurate vacation/PTO accruals, benefit allocation by department. Liaison across multiple teams
- Lead audits and assists business partners with variance explanations against plan and prior year periods
What you bring to the table:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance required. MBA or CPA certification preferred.
- Minimum years of experience: 10+ with 4 years of experience in Supervision experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to provide meaningful analysis and controls.
- SaaS industry experience and Oracle / NetSuite ERP preferred.
- Experience in performing technical research and drafting standard operating procedures.
- Experience in implementing new ERP, HRIS and treasury system
- Experience in dealing with multiple currency, entities, and team across different time zones
Pango Group is committed to offering a generous package to support our employees in all aspects of their life in and out of work. Our packages offer competitive pay, generous health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave and much more!
Pay range for this position is $100,000.00 - $140,000.00 plus variable compensation but may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and location
As part of Pango Group, you will:
Solve real customer problems. Pango Group’s point solutions allow consumers to address their immediate cyber protection needs. Our mandate is to continuously anticipate our customers’ evolving digital security needs to create best-in-class solutions aimed at keeping them safe.
See your impact. We are a scrappy, nimble organization where individual contributions are needed and valued. You will see your impact every day.
Accelerate your career. As we expand, you will have the opportunity to learn new technologies, products, and markets in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
Most importantly, you’ll get to work with other talented people at a company where people matter. If you want to put your fingerprint on an organization and leapfrog your growth, this is the place for you.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Pango Group is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Pango Group.
Important privacy information for California job applicants can be found here.