Pango Group, an Aura Company, helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. Backed by WndrCo, Warburg Pincus and General Catalyst, Pango Group is dedicated to creating the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of industry-leading cybersecurity solutions. Our vision is to become THE go-to resource for every cyber protection need individuals may face - today and in the future.
Join us for the ride!
About the Role
The FP&A Manager will support our enterprise growth strategy as well as develop operational discipline for executing leadership priorities. Reporting to the Senior Director of FP&A, you will be involved in the day-to-day operations of business execution as well as supporting the Executive Leadership team in investment strategy as well as performance vs expectations. You will also quarterback the budget process, including building financial models, developing budgets, and assisting integration efforts with cross-functional teams as M&A activity occurs. You will have significant visibility within Pango Group, working side by side with the Executive Team and Business Unit Leaders. You will collaborate to serve as a business partner to the operating leaders including supporting R&D, Sales and Marketing, and our Core Operations with reporting, analysis, growth planning, and providing financial discipline.
- Conduct business and financial analysis to provide deep insight and judgement regarding operational verticals and investment strategy
- Support development of monthly forecast, variance analysis, and pacing against budget to show performance areas Pango Group should focus on investing
- Develop KPIs to support financial and operating measurements of success as well as partner with the BI and Analytics teams to develop and automate financial intelligence
- Work side by side with the Corporate development team to analyze impacts of potential acquisitions, support integration efforts, and understand P&L value of M&A activity in the planning process
- Develop standard processes, reporting, and grow the business partner foundations the finance team has developed
- 4-6 years of experience in corporate finance, corporate development, or consulting (ideally in the technology sector)
- Demonstrated deep understanding of strategy and operations, and strong financial acumen
- Experience in detailed financial modeling specifically with SaaS companies
As part of Pango Group, you will:
Solve real customer problems. Pango Group’s point solutions allow consumers to address their immediate cyber protection needs. Our mandate is to continuously anticipate our customers’ evolving digital security needs to create best-in-class solutions aimed at keeping them safe.
See your impact. We are a scrappy, nimble organization where individual contributions are needed and valued. You will see your impact every day.
Accelerate your career. As we expand, you will have the opportunity to learn new technologies, products, and markets in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
Most importantly, you’ll get to work with other talented people at a company where people matter. If you want to put your fingerprint on an organization and leapfrog your growth, this is the place for you.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Pango Group is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Pango Group.
Important privacy information for California job applicants can be found here.