Influencer & Partnerships Manager
The ideal candidate will manage day-to-day relationships with our current influencer masterlist, prospect and identify high-impact influencer opportunities, help develop and execute (digital/event/experiential) brand activations, and work with potential brand partners beyond our current reach. Must have excellent interpersonal skills, and is able to conceptualize, pitch and negotiate deals with new influencers, content creators, third-party vendors and agency partners. The candidate should be very knowledgeable of the beauty/lifestyle influencer/events space and must be able to name influencers and showcase direct relationships. This position will report to the Assoc. Director of Social Media, Influencer & Public Relations and be responsible for executing influencer programs and brand activations in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Collaborate with brand marketing, social media, digital and creative teams to help conceive and execute (digital/event/experiential) brand activations with consumers, content creators, influencers, brand ambassadors that builds brand awareness, consumer affinity, drives engagement and conversation.
- Prospect, identify, on-board and build relationships with prominent influencers while managing and strengthening relationships with existing talent.
- Proactively identify opportunities to expose Pangaea brands to new audiences, partnering with individual influencers and non-competitive brands through gifting, sweepstakes/giveaways, digital campaigns, experiential brand events and activations.
- Conceptualize, pitch, negotiate, and secure usage content rights, for all influencer partnerships.
- Draft and/or edit various pitching materials, including influencer briefs, content and copy; also coordinate collection and distribution of relevant assets for internal and external needs.
- Collaborate with the performance ads team to help secure allow-listing for TikTok and Instagram opportunities.
- Collect final creator content and share with key stakeholders in digital and creative
- Collaborate with the social media team to ensure each owned brand channel is actively outreaching and engaging with content creators, organic/paid influencers, brand ambassadors and non-competitive brands.
- Collaborate with brand marketing, public relations and creative teams to craft unique, memorable and “share-worthy” unboxing experiences/mailers for influencers, track online mentions, provide ROI, key metrics and quantify all initiatives.
- Help manage budgets, logistics and critical paths for all digital and in-person brand activations.
- Brainstorm and execute new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns and stay abreast of emerging trends, technologies, up and coming talent.
- Keep management up-to-date on performance, budgets, wins and challenges.
- Prepare, distribute and present weekly, monthly, quarterly updates, post campaign/evergreen performance reports and share the latest influencer relations updates, succinctly and clearly.
- Leverage data and insights to help inform strategic decisions, updates and improvements to existing/future influencer programming.
- BA/BS degree in, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, a related field, or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 5-7+ years of concentrated experience with in-house influencer programming, partnerships and brand activations; proven ability to significantly build brand awareness, consumer affinity, drive engagement and conversation.
- Strong relationship building history with demonstrated success in securing effective influencers for large-scale campaigns and brand activations.
- Must be able to name influencers and showcase established direct relationships.
- Proven ability to successfully manage (digital/event/experiential) brand activations from ideation to execution.
- Passion, experience and knowledge of the beauty landscape and beauty-specific influencers.
- Strong understanding of native social media platforms (Meta/Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest) and influencer management tools such as (Captiv8, Tribe Dynamics, Grin, Upfluence or comparable).
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up ideas/assumptions.
- Experience managing budgets, negotiating contracts and securing usage content rights including Spark Ads (TikTok) and Whitelisting (Instagram) opportunities.
- Multi-tasker who is well-organized, possesses high attention to detail with impeccable written/oral presentation and communication skills.
- Proactive problem solver and proven ability to work independently under pressure and on tight deadlines.
- Positive attitude, collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills, and professional decorum in a remote setting.