Sales Development Representative (French Speaking)
OneSignal is a leading omnichannel customer engagement solution, powering personalized customer journeys across mobile and web push notifications, in-app messaging, SMS, and email. On a mission to democratize engagement, we enable over a million businesses to keep their users - including readers, fans, players and shoppers - engaged and up to date by delivering 12 billion messages daily.
1 in 5 new apps launches using OneSignal! We support companies in 140 countries, including Zynga, USA Today, Bitcoin.com, Eventbrite, Tribune, and many more - from startups and small businesses just getting off the ground to established companies communicating with millions of customers.
We’re venture-backed by SignalFire, Rakuten Ventures, Y Combinator, HubSpot, and BAM Elevate (read more about our recent Series C!). We offer remote work as the default option in the United States in California, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah as well as in the UK and Singapore - with plans to expand the locations we support in the future. We also have offices in San Mateo, CA, New York City, and London, UK. Hiring in Singapore is done in partnership with a local PEO.
OneSignal has a lot of the great tech startup qualities you'd expect, but we don't stop there. Our massive scale and small team, emphasis on healthy life balance and kindness in all our interactions, and focus on ownership and personal growth make OneSignal a uniquely great place to work.
We’re seeking a motivated Sales Development representative to contribute to our outbound efforts and build new pipeline for our Strategic Account Executives. This role will be laser-focused on booking qualified, high-value meetings for AEs. You’ll work closely with your assigned AE(s) to develop strategy and outreach plans, and you’ll develop personalized outbound. You’ll report to the Global SDR leader and work incredibly closely with the sales team in our London office two days a week.
What you'll do:
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: adding contacts, emails, strategic calling)
- Work closely with your assigned AE(s) to develop strategy, outreach plans, and target accounts with their territories
- Develop and execute personalized outbound sequences across email, phone calls, LinkedIn touches, and other channels
- Follow up with past lost opportunities and other high potential leads
- Book meetings for AEs, ensuring they are prepared to meet with the prospects, and ensure prospect attendance
- Help develop sales strategies to identify and prospect potential customers
- Be a liaison between the Sales, Marketing, and Ops teams to ensure efficient processes and troubleshoot any problems or pain points
- Work with the Marketing, RevOps, and Business Intelligence teams to identify areas of opportunity for your prospecting efforts
- Achieve monthly SQL quotas by booking meetings that convert to opportunities
- Become adept at demonstrating and describing OneSignal’s product and service offering
What you'll bring:
- 1+ years experience in an outbound business or sales development role
- Fluent in French
- Great time management skills and the ability to stay on top of all communication channels to respond to leads quickly
- Collaboration and a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with serious attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- A passion for understanding the customer, their needs, and how we can best address them
Qualities we look for:
- Friendliness & Empathy
- Accountability & Collaboration
- Proactiveness & Urgency
- Growth Mindset & Love of Learning
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place in our workplace.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on OneSignal. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application and/or interview process.