Solutions and Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
At Longtail we are building an intelligent, autonomous decision streaming platform for airlines. We build humanly impossible workflows by overlaying scalable & granular automation with proprietary algorithms and rich contextual data. The decisions are streamed in real-time directly to airline systems. Current applications built on our platform allow airlines to offer every possible travel product through their network, providing travelers with more travel options in thousands of routes around the world. And we are building more!
As a Solutions and Customer Success Manager, you will be the primary interface between Longtail and the user groups across the assigned portfolio of customer airlines. You will cater to a highly technical audience (typically Pricing and Revenue Management experts), driving the full cycle of product adoption: from setting up and configuring the platform, running product trials, implementing the solution in production... resolving customer queries and proactively pitching the value-adding potential of Longtail’s solutions at every customer touchpoint. You will also actively contribute to the development of new product features and capabilities by synthesizing customer feedback and being a thought leader in the applicable domain.
In this role, you’ll:
●Own the functional relationship with the assigned portfolio of customer airlines - driving the platform configurations and deliverables, to meet evolving customer needs
● Deliver an exceptional product experience to customers by anticipating requirements, swiftly and accurately responding to queries, and growing the understanding of Longtail’s suite of products and solutions
● Steer value growth across all assigned customers - continuously evaluating and communicating the incremental revenue impact of Longtail, analyzing performance drivers and new revenue opportunities, to steadily grow the value impact of Longtail’s solutions
● Conduct workshops and deliver presentations to assigned customers, to expand the understanding of the Longtail platform and the value delivered
● Inform Longtail’s product development by conceptualizing new product features and enhancements
Who you are:
● You have 5 years of experience working in airline Pricing & Revenue Management - preferably for a network carrier. Experience in a Customer Success role for a SAAS product is highly desirable
● You possess a good understanding of airline fare filing and distribution in ATPCO
● You have a general understanding of airline Pricing and Revenue Management systems PROS, Amadeus Altea, RAAV, Architect, Sabre Fares Manager, Amadeus FareXpert...)
● You have an expert command of SQL, MS Excel, and Slides
● You are highly analytical and a great story-teller: can synthesize complex concepts in easy-to-understand stories, supported by clean and well-structured presentations/slides
● You are a great communicator and have experience hosting meetings and delivering presentations to domain experts in Pricing and Revenue Management
● You are driven and thrive in less structured and ambiguous environments. Are a self-starter, have a bias for action, and are comfortable in managing your own learning curve
● You are analytical, organized, data-driven, and curious to understand the needs of your customers
Longtail Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Longtail Technologies considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Longtail Technologies is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.