Senior Growth Marketing Analyst
Marketing & Communications, IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, December 1, 2023
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
We are looking for a Sr. Growth Analyst to join the Rider Growth team at Lime. As our Rider Growth Analyst, you'll work on solving some of our most critical data challenges. You'll help to increase the size and value of our rider community. You'll develop and present professional-grade dashboards and reports. You'll also help design and measure key initiatives that bring in, engage, and keep Riders.
What you will do:
- Evaluate and interpret large volumes of data, including sales, rider behavior, app performance, web traffic, and marketing campaign metrics to identify actionable insights.
- Develop and maintain KPI dashboards and reports to help influence Rider Growth initiatives at the strategic and tactical levels.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and execute experiments and scale campaigns to optimize conversion rates and increase customer acquisition.
- Partner closely with data science, product, and engineering to ensure data reliability.
- Proactively identify gaps and opportunities to streamline data accessibility and automate reporting.
- Own and support special projects and pilots that will significantly impact our business.
- 2 years of related experience in data analysis is required with a focus on marketing data preferred.
- Proven ability to influence and express complex concepts and ideas simply (written, presentation, and verbal).
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills, including expertise in Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong intermediate to advanced proficiency in SQL required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a sharp eye for detail.
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Familiarity with Amplitude, Tableau, StatSig, or Anaplan is a plus
- Knowledge of Branch, Braze, or Bloomberg Second Measure is a plus
The anticipated salary range for this position is $86,000.00 - $132,000.00. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate's location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.