Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven professional to join our fast-growing team as a subsidiary administrator.
You will support and administer our worldwide portfolio of subsidiaries. You will serve as a business partner to cross functional teams including Corporate, Finance, Tax, SOX Compliance and Operations within a fast-paced company.
This is a primarily remote position based anywhere in Poland. Position requires occasional attendance at our Warsaw office.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain statutory registers and manage the corporate governance requirements for each of our subsidiaries, including working with Finance and Tax teams and external advisors;
- Support Corporate Paralegal in filing Ultimate Beneficial Ownership filings and supporting KYC and AML initiatives with third parties;
- Support Corporate Paralegal on director appointment and onboarding processes;
- Work with local teams providing support, documentation for request for proposals;
- Prepare presentations, take minutes, schedule meetings and note action items;
- Contribute to ensuring the highest levels of corporate governance practices are consistently met; seek efficiencies and partner closely with the Corporate team in the US;
- Monitor and ensure compliance across various databases and national registers; and
- Liaise with external providers of compliance and company secretarial services, law firms, auditors.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) required. Other languages are a plus.
- Previous experience in an international business and/or in a similar role is a strong plus.
- Previous experience with managing multi-level projects.
- Motivated, efficient, organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, both collaborating as a team and working independently.
- Positive attitude, high level of integrity and intellectual curiosity: a willingness to learn new skills and take on greater levels of responsibility.
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.
Please note there are many scams taking place currently where individuals are impersonating organizations. We want to emphasize that any communications related to hiring at Lime are filtered through our Recruiting team. Our recruiters who contact you will always have an email address ending in @li.me.
See more open positions at Lime
Something looks off?