Social Media / Community Manager
Marketing & Communications
Menlo Park, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, April 16, 2023
Founded by veteran business executive, Noosheen Hashemi, and Director of Genomics and Personalized Medicine at Stanford University, Dr. Michael Snyder, January AI is the first “precision health” company that combines continuous glucose monitoring along with heart rate, sleep, activity and food tracking, to enable you to see the impact of your diet and exercise on your body in real-time.
We help you understand your personal metabolic health, i.e. how your body metabolizes food, and make simple changes to avoid serious health issues down the road. The need for this has never been greater: 1 in 3 adults in the US are now pre-diabetic, and 80% are not even aware of it. January’s app and continuous glucose monitor gives you immediate insights on your diet and blood sugar levels, and provides personalized recommendations on how to adjust your diet and activity to improve your overall metabolic wellbeing. We help you build better habits in just 30 days.
At January AI, we believe that every day is January 1st, that every day is a fresh start. We believe that health isn’t a place you reach, but the simple process of understanding your body and doing just a little better than yesterday.
January AI is backed by Marc Benioff (CEO and founder of Salesforce), Jerry Yang (founder of Yahoo), and Steve Chen (founder of YouTube), among others.
Recent coverage: STAT, TechCrunch, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, and VentureBeat.
We're looking for a passionate and experienced social media whiz to take over our IG and FB accounts. This is a remote freelance position.
Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- Creating and executing a robust digital content calendar across all relevant platforms, factoring in web traffic and customer engagement.
- Design, create and manage social media campaigns and promotions that support audience growth, making sure they work with the company's goals, channels, and overall marketing strategy.
- Create engaging video content for all platforms, with the goal to increase follower count and engagement.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Oversee day-to-day management of social posts and ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular platforms like Instagram and Facebook, and eventually scale to LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok.
We'd love to hear from you!
January is an equal opportunity employer.
We are a diverse team and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Our HQ office is located in sunny and beautiful downtown Menlo Park, CA, walking distance to Caltrain and local cafes and restaurants.
Our team collaborates in real-time during standard working hours Pacific Time.
Local or West coast-based candidates preferred.
Benefits and Perks of working Full-time at January include: Competitive salary and equity packages; 401k with corporate matching; Health, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance; Commuter benefits.
We do not accept third-party solicitation for employment.