Senior Human Resources/People Analytics Consultant
Senior HR Analyst / People Analytics Consultant
Included is an AI-powered people analytics software company based in the Greater Seattle Area. Our platform provides instant answers to HR, DEI, and TA related queries and proactively delivers insights on the most pressing workforce issues. We eliminate the months-long process of analyzing HR data by providing intuitive and helpful tools to save time, money, and increase the proactivity to delight employees. All our views come with DEI metrics embedded. For more information, please visit our website www.included.ai
Join Included as a Senior People Analytics Consultant in a customer-facing role, where you'll deliver people analytics to HR, DEI, and TA leaders among our clients. Your responsibilities include participating in client processes like workforce planning and performance management, delivering data insights using our platform and other HR tools. You'll coach clients in their analytics journey, establish governance practices, manage insights priorities, and serve as their primary contact for people analytics needs. This role is based in the Greater Seattle Area, offers a blend of in-office and remote work opportunities.
We know that confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
- Collaborate with clients to address their HR data needs using Included and other HR tools (e.g., Tableau, Visier, Workday) for data extraction, analytics, and reporting.
- Support the customers monthly and quarterly business reviews with people insights.
- Manage backlog and prioritization of the customers people analytics needs
- Present workforce insights to influence decision-making.
- Ensure data quality in key metrics across Talent Acquisition, Management, and Compensation.
- Train and support HR partners in people analytics.
- Maintain data confidentiality and foster a metrics-driven culture.
- Apply expertise in HR functions like Core HCM, Compensation, Reporting, and Talent Recruitment.
- Develop a deep understanding of data structures and their business relevance.
- Engage with growth-stage companies to address their specific needs.
- 5+ years of experience in HR analytics with a strong statistical analysis and data interpretation background
- Deep knowledge of HR policies and practices.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with Workday HRMS and data visualization tools like Tableau.
- Proficiency in Data science is a big plus.
- Leadership opportunities in a fast-growing startup in HRtech.
- Competitive compensation: $90,000 - $140,000 with 0.1 - 0.25% equity.
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits, fully covered for employees and discounted for families.
- Generous PTO policy.
Included is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to nondiscrimination and diversity.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of background or experience.