Head of Revenue Operations
Want to revolutionize Healthcare?
To create a healthcare system with effective health information exchange, healthcare organizations need more than a series of connections between each other. They need assurance that the data being exchanged is meaningful and to know it will be delivered when and where they need it.
Founded in 2014, Health Gorilla provides access to actionable patient data, supporting a diverse set of clinical use cases and improving outcomes across the country. We work with some of the leading companies in digital health, including Oscar Health, MEDITECH, Virta Health, and many others. Health Gorilla is one of the organizations whose application has been accepted for onboarding as a candidate Qualified Health Information Network and must now successfully complete testing and onboarding before official designation as a QHIN.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work with GTM leaders, solutions owners, marketing, sales, and customer success to identify training needs for customer facing roles based on GTM plans, revenue forecasts and results.
- Design programs for enabling Go-to-Market teams on new products, new messaging, marketing campaigns, competitive intelligence as well as on skill development such as storytelling, discovery, qualification, and negotiation
- Develop and implement a best-in-class revenue enablement strategy that supports business development (BDR), sales, and customer success
- Define, develop, and deliver onboarding programs that reduce the ramp to productivity for new customer facing hires.
- Define standards for ongoing training that includes: knowledge transfer, practice sessions and post-training field coaching to ensure inculcation of new skills, knowledge and process expertise.
- Design and deliver solution-based and broad-based GTM training workshops, events, playbooks and tools for existing teams and new hires in a variety of formats including in-person, virtually, one-on-one and video to create engaging and effective learning experiences
- Ensure GTM teams have optimal content and tools to utilize throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Equip GTM teams to properly position the value of all TigerConnect products and a deep understanding of the evolving competitive landscape by working closely with the product, clinical and marketing teams
- Develop and report on metrics measuring the efficacy and impact of learning initiatives, and use data to make recommendations on ongoing and new training programs.
- Collaborate across organization new approaches and techniques in sales training and adult learning theory.
What You Bring:
- 6-10+ years sales enablement and training leadership experience
- 3-5 years Sales enablement experience in a SaaS environment required
- Demonstrated track record of developing and delivering both targeted and broad-based training content to the existing team and new hires that measurably improves sales productivity
- Ability to synthesize and analyze data and provide insights to internal partners regarding gaps and opportunities, and translate to actionable GTM training needs and outcomes
- Experience with learning reinforcement frameworks such as Kirkpatrick Model and the Socratic method to ensure understanding and value realization of training initiatives
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, including the ability to build trusted partner relationships with solution owners, marketing teams, GTM leadership
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to lead and develop a high performing team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Direct Sales or Sales Management experience is highly preferred
- Experience with Highspot and SFDC is preferred
- Understanding of SaaS sales methodologies; Value Selling is preferred
What You Will Love About Us!
- Health Gorilla takes a market-based approach to pay, and the base salary range for this role is $175,000 to $200,000, based on experience and geography. Please note that ranges may be modified at any time, and there is no guarantee offers will be at the top of a posted range.
- Discretionary bonus eligibility
- New hire stock option grant
- 401(k) plan with 3% matching
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-, long-term disability, life insurance, and mental health & wellness support
- Unlimited PTO plus 12 Holidays
- Paid parental leave (up to 12 weeks)
- Monthly stipend for phone and internet
- Stipend for home office equipment (we provide the laptop)
- Annual learning & development reimbursement
- We will only contact you from our @healthgorilla.COM email address and communicate via phone or zoom
- We will never ask you for money or to purchase items such as a laptop to work with us
- If your resume has your home address listed, we recommend replacing with just a city, state
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels as we know the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be.
Health Gorilla is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.