Sr. Engineer, Mobile-Android
Want to revolutionize Healthcare?
To create a healthcare system with effective health information exchange, healthcare organizations need more than a series of connections between each other. They need assurance that the data being exchanged is meaningful and to know it will be delivered when and where they need it.
Founded in 2014, Health Gorilla provides access to actionable patient data, supporting a diverse set of clinical use cases and improving outcomes across the country. We work with some of the leading companies in digital health, including Oscar Health, MEDITECH, Virta Health, and many others. Health Gorilla is one of the organizations whose application has been accepted for onboarding as a candidate Qualified Health Information Network and must now successfully complete testing and onboarding before official designation as a QHIN.
As a Mobile Developer at Health Gorilla in our Argentina office, you will report to the Engineering Manager (Applications Team). In this mobile application developer role you will lead the design, development, and maintenance of Android applications. You will also lead the entire application lifecycle from the concept stage until delivery and post-launch support. Applications will be content-based and integrated with the web services. Must be willing to work a hybrid work schedule at our Buenos Aires office and proficiency in English (written and verbal).
What you will do at Health Gorilla
- Build world-class user interfaces for challenging applications.
- Write networking code to communicate with REST APIs.
- Develop mobile SDK.
- Integrate 3rd party libraries and code, setup and maintain CI/CD.
- Coordinate development and testing with other teams.
- Schedule project activities and manage risks throughout the development cycle.
- Collaborate with Product Manager and UX Designer on requirements and designs.
- Participate in design sessions, review specifications.
- Mentor others and continue to learn yourself.
What you bring to the role
Proved track of developing native Android applications as a solo contributed or as a part of the team.
Understanding of build and deployment processes.
8+ years of experience developing applications with Objective C and Swift.
Prior experience working with REST or GraphQL APIs.
Experience developing consumer-facing mobile applications.
Working understanding of Scrum or similar Agile methodology.
- Willingness to work a hybrid schedule, 3 days in the office (Puerto Madero area) and 2 remote.
- Must be proficient in English both verbal and written.
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- We will only contact you from our @healthgorilla.COM email address and communicate via phone or zoom
- We will never ask you for money or to purchase items such as a laptop to work with us
- If your resume has your home address listed, we recommend replacing with just a city, state
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels as we know the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be.
Health Gorilla is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.