Want to revolutionize Healthcare?
To create a healthcare system with effective health information exchange, healthcare organizations need more than a series of connections between each other. They need assurance that the data being exchanged is meaningful and to know it will be delivered when and where they need it.
Founded in 2014, Health Gorilla provides access to actionable patient data, supporting a diverse set of clinical use cases and improving outcomes across the country. We work with some of the leading companies in digital health, including Oscar Health, MEDITECH, Virta Health, and many others. Health Gorilla is one of the organizations whose application has been accepted for onboarding as a candidate Qualified Health Information Network and must now successfully complete testing and onboarding before official designation as a QHIN.
As a Solution Architect at Health Gorilla, you will report to the Director of Solutions Architecture on the Strategy Team. As a Solution Architect, you will understand our products at a high level and use your technical expertise to align our solutions with customer needs. You will bridge the gap between our products and the requirements of our clients, ensuring successful implementation. You will help inform, educate and align internal departments.
What you will do at Health Gorilla
- Provide Technical Expertise: You will maintain a deep understanding of our product and its technical components to communicate and demonstrate its capabilities to customers and internal team members.
- Design Solutions: Through collaboration with the sales and product development teams you will analyze customer requirements and propose solutions. Develop comprehensive solution designs and architectures that address customer needs and maximize the value of our product.
- Engage with Customers: Engage directly with current and prospective customers to understand their technical requirements, pain points, and long-term goals. Conduct workshops, presentations, and technical discussions to gather insights and provide guidance on solution implementation.
- Implement Solutions: Guide and support the implementation teams throughout the deployment process, ensuring that the proposed solution is translated into a working system. Address any technical challenges or roadblocks that may arise during implementation and provide resolutions.
- Troubleshoot and Support: Act as a technical escalation point for complex issues, investigating and resolving problems related to the deployment and integration of our solutions. Collaborate with other teams, including development, operations, and support, to ensure resolution of customer issues.
- Continually improve: Stay up to date with industry trends, new technologies, and best practices. Identify opportunities to enhance our product offerings and provide recommendations for future product development based on customer feedback and market demands.
What you bring to the role
- 5+ years experience as a customer-facing Solution Architect or in a similar technical role
- 2+ years of coding in any language
- You can navigate complex conversations with technical engineers, prospective clients and c-suite with ease
- Experience working with standard health related data exchange formats (HL7, FHIR, CDA)
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
What You Will Love About Us!
- Health Gorilla takes a market-based approach to pay, and the base salary range for this role is $120,000 to $170,000, based on experience and geography. Please note that ranges may be modified at any time, and there is no guarantee offers will be at the top of a posted range.
- Discretionary bonus eligibility
- New hire stock option grant
- 401(k) plan with 3% matching
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-, long-term disability, life insurance, and mental health & wellness support
- Unlimited PTO plus 12 Holidays
- Paid parental leave (up to 12 weeks)
- Monthly stipend for phone and internet
- Stipend for home office equipment (we provide the laptop)
- Annual learning & development reimbursement
- We will only contact you from our @healthgorilla.COM email address and communicate via phone or zoom
- We will never ask you for money or to purchase items such as a laptop to work with us
- If your resume has your home address listed, we recommend replacing with just a city, state
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels as we know the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be.
Health Gorilla is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.