Channel Marketing Specialist
Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, or Poland. Certain roles have specific location requirements to facilitate collaboration at a particular Grammarly hub.
All roles have an in-person component: Conditions permitting, teams meet 2–4 weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly’s hubs in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a workspace in Kraków. This flexible approach gives team members the best of both worlds: plenty of focus time along with in-person collaboration that fosters trust and unlocks creativity.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in Germany, Poland, or Ukraine, and they must be able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub(s) where the team is based.
Grammarly is the world’s leading AI writing assistance company trusted by over 30 million people and 70,000 professional teams every day. From instantly creating a first draft to perfecting every message, Grammarly’s product offerings help people at 96% of the Fortune 500 get their point across—and get results. Grammarly has been profitable for over a decade because we’ve stayed true to our values and built an enterprise-grade product that’s secure, reliable, and helps people do their best work—without selling their data. We’re proud to be one of Inc.’s best workplaces, a Glassdoor Best Place to Work, one of TIME’s 100 Most Influential Companies, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in AI.
We are looking for an experienced Channel Marketing Specialist to join our Channel Sales team as we expand into the European market. The successful candidate will support, develop, and execute marketing strategies that help our channel partners increase their sales through indirect channels such as distributors, resellers, and partners. Reporting to the Manager of Channel Marketing within the Channel Sales Organization, the Channel Marketing Specialist will work under the leadership of the Head of Global Channel Sales.
The role involves supporting day-to-day operations and executing channel marketing programs and strategies to drive sales. The ideal candidate should have a passion for channel marketing and a track record of driving channel success through creativity and strategic thinking.
As a Channel Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Regionalize North America programs where applicable for Europe.
- Work with internal teams to deliver marketing collateral, including partner newsletters, case studies, webinars, and other materials.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as Product Development, Product Marketing, Grammarly Business Marketing, EDU Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales, to ensure channel marketing efforts support overall company goals.
- Support the entire marketing process, from strategy development to execution.
- Monitor marketing programs and campaigns and evaluate them to measure their effectiveness, providing regular updates to sales teams and channel marketing.
- Develop and support the execution of channel marketing programs (marketing to, through, and with) that support marketing strategies and campaigns to support the unique needs of our partners in Europe and drive sales and revenue growth.
- Support the maintenance of our Partner Portal.
- Manage Partner vendor relationships to support our European-based incentive programs and collateral development.
- Manage and executive plans for partner events, including workshops, seminars, and conferences.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is inspired by our MOVE principles, which are the blueprint for how things get done at Grammarly: move fast and learn faster, obsess about creating customer value, value impact over activity, and embrace healthy disagreement rooted in trust.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Well-versed in marketing automation tools such as Pardot and Salesforce.
- Has 3 years of experience in channel marketing, preferably in the technology industry.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English. Knowledge of one or more European languages is a plus.
- Is self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and punctual.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We believe that autonomy and trust are key to empowering our team members to do their best, most innovative work in a way that aligns with their interests, talents, and well-being. We also support professional development and advancement with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. Our remote-first hybrid model enables a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER (ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable) values. We work to foster belonging among team members in a variety of ways. This includes our employee resource groups, Grammarly Circles, which promote connection among those with shared identities including BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ team members, women, and parents. We also celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific programs.
- Comprehensive benefits for candidates based in Germany or Ukraine: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing life care (including mental health care and risk benefits) and ample and defined time off. We also offer support to set up a home office, wellness and pet care stipends, learning and development opportunities, and more. Note that benefits may differ by location.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all to apply. Grammarly is an equal opportunity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, disability, sexual identity, or age.
For more details about the personal data Grammarly collects during the recruitment process, for what purposes, and how you can address your rights, please see the Grammarly Data Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
All team members meeting in person for official Grammarly business or working from a hub location are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated against COVID-19.