Leadership Development Enablement Manager
Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, or Poland. Certain roles have specific location requirements to facilitate collaboration at a particular Grammarly hub.
All roles have an in-person component: Conditions permitting, teams meet 2–4 weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly’s hubs in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a workspace in Kraków. This flexible approach gives team members the best of both worlds: plenty of focus time along with in-person collaboration that fosters trust and unlocks creativity.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in the United States or Canada, and they must be able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub(s) where the team is based.
Grammarly is the world’s leading AI writing assistance company trusted by over 30 million people and 70,000 professional teams every day. From instantly creating a first draft to perfecting every message, Grammarly’s product offerings help people at 96% of the Fortune 500 get their point across—and get results. Grammarly has been profitable for over a decade because we’ve stayed true to our values and built an enterprise-grade product that’s secure, reliable, and helps people do their best work—without selling their data. We’re proud to be one of Inc.’s best workplaces, a Glassdoor Best Place to Work, one of TIME’s 100 Most Influential Companies, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in AI.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Manager Development Enablement Manager to join our Organization Revenue team. Our ideal candidate is an action-oriented, innovative, and seasoned sales enablement expert who can effectively collaborate with our team, cross-functional partners, and Sales leaders. This person will be responsible for the comprehensive enablement of our global Sales and Customer Success managers. This role requires a grassroots approach involving developing, constructing, and administrating scalable programs.
This position is an individual contributor role that reports to the Director of Sales Enablement.
As the Manager Development Enablement Manager, you will use your builder mindset to implement and influence change at the organizational level. You will be integral in shaping programs that equip our sales managers and directors with the skills, knowledge, and tools they need to coach their sales teams to optimize productivity and revenue growth.
In this role, you will:
- Develop custom programs designed to equip our sales leaders with the competencies, knowledge, and skills necessary to effectively lead and drive exceptional performance within their sales teams.
- Design and implement engaging and comprehensive learning opportunities encompassing a range of methods such as live instruction, on-demand coursework, playbook creation, and customized coaching sessions.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify the specific training requirements and developmental needs of sales leaders within the global sales organization, considering cultural nuances and market distinctions.
- Drive the implementation of sales leadership mentoring programs, facilitating connections between experienced leaders and emerging talents, both internally and externally.
- Continuously update and improve programs based on industry trends and feedback from participants.
- Ensure adoption and retention of enablement programs and learning modules and measure their effectiveness.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is inspired by our MOVE principles, which are the blueprint for how things get done at Grammarly: move fast and learn faster, obsess about creating customer value, value impact over activity, and embrace healthy disagreement rooted in trust.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Is experienced and/or proficient in using best-of-breed sales and sales enablement technology, including forecasting, conversational intelligence, content management, LMS, and customer engagement.
- Adjusts strategies, structures, and programs with a metrics-driven approach linked to the desired learning outcomes.
- Has 5+ years of Sales Manager or Leadership role in a high-performing B2B SaaS organization, managing a full sales cycle team.
- Has 2+ years of Sales Enablement experience in a high-performing B2B SaaS organization.
- Is a skilled sales coach with 1:1 and 1:Many training experience in a fast-growing B2B SaaS remote-first environment.
- Demonstrates exceptional professional demeanor and executive presence, projecting confidence, credibility, creativity, and authority in all interactions.
- Able to thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments.
- Has the ability to simplify complex concepts and make them engaging.
- Has strong project management skills demonstrated by effectively balancing organizational and functional priorities against established deadlines.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We believe that autonomy and trust are key to empowering our team members to do their best, most innovative work in a way that aligns with their interests, talents, and well-being. We support professional development and advancement with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. Our remote-first hybrid model enables a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER (ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable) values. We work to foster belonging among team members in a variety of ways. This includes our employee resource groups, Grammarly Circles, which promote connection among those with shared identities, such as BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ team members, women, and parents. We also celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific programs.
Compensation and benefits
Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing the following and more:
- Excellent health care (including a wide range of medical, dental, vision, mental health, and fertility benefits)
- Disability and life insurance options
- 401(k) and RRSP matching
- Paid parental leave
- Twenty days of paid time off per year, eleven days of paid holidays per year, and unlimited sick days
- Home office stipends
- Caregiver and pet care stipends
- Wellness stipends
- Admission discounts
- Learning and development opportunities.
Grammarly takes a market-based approach to compensation, which means base pay may vary depending on your location. Our US and Canada locations are categorized into compensation zones based on each geographic region’s cost of labor index. For more information about our compensation zones and locations where we currently support employment, please refer to this page. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Base pay may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The expected salary ranges for this position are outlined below by compensation zone and may be modified in the future.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political belief, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and a participant in the US federal E-Verify program (US). We also abide by the Employment Equity Act (Canada).
Please note that EEOC is optional and specific to US-based candidates.
All team members meeting in person for official Grammarly business or working from a hub location are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated against COVID-19.