Enterprise Account Executive
Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, or Poland. Certain roles have specific location requirements to facilitate collaboration at a particular Grammarly hub.
All roles have an in-person component: Conditions permitting, teams meet 2–4 weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly’s hubs in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a workspace in Kraków. This flexible approach gives team members the best of both worlds: plenty of focus time along with in-person collaboration that fosters trust and unlocks creativity.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in the United States or Canada, and they must be able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub(s) where the team is based.
Every day, tens of millions of people and 50,000 professional teams worldwide trust Grammarly's AI and human expertise to help ideate, compose, revise, and comprehend communications. Our team members have the autonomy to take on exciting challenges in pursuit of our mission to improve lives by improving communication. Together, we're building on more than a decade of steady growth and profitability. We're defining the communication assistance category with our tailored service offerings: Grammarly Free, Grammarly Premium, Grammarly Business, and Grammarly for Education. Our latest product offering, GrammarlyGO, brings the power of generative AI to our users. It all begins with our team collaborating in an inclusive, values-driven, and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our Sales team. This team member will be responsible for driving net new sales and the growth of Grammarly Business in the enterprise segment, with a focus on named accounts in the region. They will trailblaze some of Grammarly’s largest deals by landing new logos and formalizing enterprise-wide relationships with companies that already have hundreds or thousands of Grammarly users.
The person in this role will report to the Enterprise Sales Manager and will work cross-functionally to continue evolving the Enterprise sales motion. They will set precedents for Grammarly’s future Enterprise Account Executives and how they’ll be supported by the Marketing, Product, Sales, Engineering, Legal, and Finance teams.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will work with leadership to unlock new relationships at large organizations and evolve Grammarly’s B2B revenue engine. You’ll have a named set of accounts to work from, in addition to inbound sales opportunities. You’ll also have support from our growing Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Engineering teams to maximize the value and success of your efforts.
In this role, you will:
- Demonstrate sales excellence by leading Grammarly’s revenue motions.
- Get creative with marketing and sales-ecosystem resources.
- Prove and refine a next-generation sales approach for large deals.
- Help refine the messaging and positioning of Grammarly Business to best support sales.
- Inform the product roadmap for Grammarly Business to unlock faster growth.
- Join a rapidly growing sales organization.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Is passionate about building a team from the ground up.
- Has experience selling at the C-level.
- Knows how to sell business value and goes beyond a feature list.
- Understands a multi-threaded sales approach and can perform it across organizations and in referrals
- Relentlessly sets and pursues short- and long-term goals.
- Identifies opportunities and works through challenges.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Can effectively leverage in-house expert knowledge to close deals.
- Can accurately make monthly and quarterly sales commits and projections.
- Is comfortable closing a large variety of deals.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We believe that autonomy and trust are key to empowering our team members to do their best, most innovative work in a way that aligns with their interests, talents, and well-being. We support professional development and advancement with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. Our remote-first hybrid model enables a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER (ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable) values. We work to foster belonging among team members in a variety of ways. This includes our employee resource groups, Grammarly Circles, which promote connection among those with shared identities, such as BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ team members, women, and parents. We also celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific programs.
Compensation and benefits
Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing the following and more:
- Excellent health care (including a wide range of medical, dental, vision, mental health, and fertility benefits)
- Disability and life insurance options
- 401(k) and RRSP matching
- Paid parental leave
- Twenty days of paid time off per year, eleven days of paid holidays per year, and unlimited sick days
- Home office stipends
- Caregiver and pet care stipends
- Wellness stipends
- Admission discounts
- Learning and development opportunities
Grammarly takes a market-based approach to compensation, which means base pay may vary depending on your location. Our US and Canada locations are categorized into compensation zones based on each geographic region’s cost of labor index. For more information about our compensation zones and locations where we currently support employment, please refer to this page. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Base pay may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The expected “On Target Earnings” (OTE) for this role by compensation zone are outlined below and may be modified in the future.
The commission portion for this role will be 50% of the On-Target Earning (OTE).
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political belief, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and a participant in the US federal E-Verify program (US). We also abide by the Employment Equity Act (Canada).
Please note that EEOC is optional and specific to US-based candidates.
All team members meeting in person for official Grammarly business or working from a hub location are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated against COVID-19.