Business Support Specialist
Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, or Poland. Certain roles have specific location requirements to facilitate collaboration at a particular Grammarly hub.
All roles have an in-person component: Conditions permitting, teams meet 2–4 weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly’s hubs in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a workspace in Kraków. This flexible approach gives team members the best of both worlds: plenty of focus time along with in-person collaboration that fosters trust and unlocks creativity.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in Poland, and they must be able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub(s) where the team is based.
Every day, tens of millions of people and 50,000 professional teams worldwide trust Grammarly’s AI and human expertise to help ideate, compose, revise, and comprehend communications. Our team members have the autonomy to take on exciting challenges in pursuit of our mission to improve lives by improving communication. Together, we’re building on more than a decade of steady growth and profitability. We’re defining the communication assistance category with our tailored service offerings: Grammarly Free, Grammarly Premium, Grammarly Business, and Grammarly for Education. Our latest product offering, GrammarlyGO, brings the power of generative AI to our users. It all begins with our team collaborating in an inclusive, values-driven, and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Business Support Specialist to join our Grammarly Business Support team. This person will be responsible for providing accurate, empathetic, and on-brand support to our Grammarly Business and Grammarly for Education customers. They will work closely with key Grammarly Business departments (including Product, Engineering, Sales, Account Management, and Customer Success), to build strong customer relations, scale support capabilities, and meet our SLAs.
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining positive and satisfactory customer relations via email and chat. You will have a direct impact on improving Grammarly Business product offerings and refining Customer Support solutions, and you will work cross-functionally with various teams throughout the company. You’ll be responsible for assisting with various product-related issues, including planning, installation, training, troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrading, and offboarding. To be successful in this role, you must be a highly motivated and goal-oriented team player.
- By month three, you will complete the General Support training and will autonomously troubleshoot a variety of low and medium-complexity cases.
- By month six, you will contribute to the team’s OKRs by solving all user interaction types with speed and quality.
- By the end of year one, you will help boost team efficiency by improving customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Wakes up in the morning wanting to provide an exceptional service experience.
- Has excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Is a clear communicator with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Has strong reading comprehension and attention to detail.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We believe that autonomy and trust are key to empowering our team members to do their best, most innovative work in a way that aligns with their interests, talents, and well-being. We also support professional development and advancement with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. Our remote-first hybrid model enables a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER (ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable) values. We work to foster belonging among team members in a variety of ways. This includes our employee resource groups, Grammarly Circles, which promote connection among those with shared identities including BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ team members, women, and parents. We also celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific programs.
- Comprehensive benefits for candidates based in Ukraine: Grammarly offers team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing life care (including mental health care and risk benefits) and ample and defined time off. We also offer support to set up a home office, wellness and pet care stipends, learning and development opportunities, and more. Note that benefits may differ by location.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. Grammarly is an equal opportunity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, criminal prosecution, judgment in a criminal case, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more details about the personal data Grammarly collects during the recruitment process, for what purposes, and how you can address your rights, please see the Grammarly Data Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
All team members meeting in person for official Grammarly business or working from a hub location are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated against COVID-19.