Social Media Support Specialist
Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, or Poland. Certain roles have specific location requirements to facilitate collaboration at a particular Grammarly hub.
All roles have an in-person component: Conditions permitting, teams meet 2–4 weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly’s hubs in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a workspace in Kraków. This flexible approach gives team members the best of both worlds: plenty of focus time along with in-person collaboration that fosters trust and unlocks creativity.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in Poland, and they must be able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub(s) where the team is based.
Every day, tens of millions of people and 50,000 professional teams worldwide trust Grammarly’s AI and human expertise to help ideate, compose, revise, and comprehend communications. Our team members have the autonomy to take on exciting challenges in pursuit of our mission to improve lives by improving communication. Together, we’re building on more than a decade of steady growth and profitability. We’re defining the communication assistance with our tailored service offerings: Grammarly Free, Grammarly Premium, Grammarly Business, and Grammarly for Education. Our latest product offering, GrammarlyGO, brings the power of generative AI to our users. It all begins with our team collaborating in an inclusive, values-driven, and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our Social Support team in Poland. This person will be responsible for providing fast, high-quality responses across multiple social channels, ensuring that Grammarly users feel satisfied, and making sure no questions are left unanswered. They will also help our team create delightful customer experiences across public-facing channels—from Instagram to App Store reviews. Their empathetic interactions with Grammarly users will reinforce Grammarly’s mission and values by addressing user needs with care and attention.
Grammarly exists to improve lives by improving communication, and as a Social Media Support Specialist, you’ll directly contribute to this effort by improving communication with people using Grammarly every day. As the voice of Grammarly in social media responses, you will write tight, on-brand responses to our users. You’ll also have the chance to engage with re-tweet opportunities and to show us your creative skills by responding to surprise-and-delight posts through the use of words or GIFs.
In this role, you will:
- Work on one-touch support issues, escalating social support issues to email channels while also creating surprise-and-delight responses for Grammarly users.
- Be responsible for sorting, tagging, and escalating all inbound social media requests, questions in forums, and new product reviews.
- Build your skills in handling more brand-forward and high-impact types of requests, eventually managing responses on social channels relating to such sensitive issues as privacy and security.
- Have the opportunity to evaluate Grammarly’s social support practices and give feedback to optimize these processes.
- Grow the role into having ownership over the scaling plan for one area of public-facing support, such as macros, GIF libraries, internal knowledge sharing, training, or another area.
- Improve our listening capability and engage with the broader community.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Has excellent written and spoken English — can write great copy for different channels and situations and is adept at crafting short, easy-to-read sentences.
- Is eager to work in social media customer support.
- Is an empathetic, active listener with a solid understanding of tone matching.
- Can write a response that makes our users feel heard, understood, and taken care of.
- Thrives in an environment where change is the norm while still being able to deliver great service amid changing social media landscapes and priorities.
- Is able to work over the weekend (preferably Sundays).
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We believe that autonomy and trust are key to empowering our team members to do their best, most innovative work in a way that aligns with their interests, talents, and well-being. We also support professional development and advancement with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. Our remote-first hybrid model enables a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER (ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable) values. We work to foster belonging among team members in a variety of ways. This includes our employee resource groups, Grammarly Circles, which promote connection among those with shared identities including BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ team members, women, and parents. We also celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific programs.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. Grammarly is an equal opportunity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, criminal prosecution, judgment in a criminal case, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more details about the personal data Grammarly collects during the recruitment process, for what purposes, and how you can address your rights, please see the Grammarly Data Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
All team members meeting in person for official Grammarly business or working from a hub location are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated against COVID-19.