Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, or Poland. Certain roles have specific location requirements to facilitate collaboration at a particular Grammarly hub.
All roles have an in-person component: Conditions permitting, teams meet 2–4 weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly’s hubs in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a workspace in Kraków. This flexible approach gives team members the best of both worlds: plenty of focus time along with in-person collaboration that fosters trust and unlocks creativity.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in Ukraine, or Poland, and they must be able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub(s) where the team is based.
Please note that our Kyiv hub is open for optional use, but we are not requiring anyone living in Ukraine to travel for in-person time. We continue to provide support to our team members displaced within and outside Ukraine.
Every day, tens of millions of people and 50,000 professional teams rely on Grammarly’s AI-enabled communication assistance to help them communicate confidently and achieve their goals. Our team members have the autonomy to take on exciting challenges in pursuit of our mission to improve lives by improving communication. Together, we’re building on more than a decade of steady growth and profitability. We’re defining the communication assistance category for individuals, enterprises, and developers with tailored service offerings: Grammarly Premium, Grammarly Business, Grammarly for Education, and Grammarly for Developers. All of this begins with our team collaborating in an inclusive, values-driven, and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Sales Engineer to join our fast-growing Grammarly Business team. This person will help transform Grammarly Business into a thriving global B2B offering by setting a high bar for impact on key deals and taking the responsibility to accelerate growth.
As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring successful deals by showcasing our product, running successful POVs (proof of value programs), overcoming objections, and working closely with our Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams. You will also help build out the necessary tools and processes to accelerate deals and make the team more effective and efficient.
As a member of the Grammarly Business Sales Engineering team, you will collaborate with your peers to build out this function. You will focus on improving all Sales Engineering processes, including value realization, security posture, demonstration materials, and technical customer onboarding. Additionally, you will serve as both a mentor and a mentee within the Sales Engineering team by providing your unique perspectives as you gain more experience with Grammarly prospects and customers.
In this role, you will:
- Take part in some of Grammarly Business’s largest deals.
- Inform Product, Marketing, and Engineering to improve the Grammarly Business roadmap and messaging.
- Play a central role in building up a successful end-to-end revenue machine.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based. Please note that our Kyiv hub is open for optional use, but we are not requiring anyone living in Ukraine to travel for in-person time.
- Relentlessly sets and pursues short- and long-term goals.
- Is passionate about working with prospects and customers to deepen relationships, find solutions, and close deals.
- Is analytical and able to think through and position Grammarly’s product as a solution to our customers’ most critical problems.
- Enjoys working collaboratively—particularly with Product, Engineering, and Product Marketing teams.
- Works effectively with Security, IT and related teams to ensure client confidence and solve specific client needs.
- Applies an understanding of SaaS business models to identify and shape solutions.
- Uses data to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Communicates effectively.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We believe that autonomy and trust are key to empowering our team members to do their best, most innovative work in a way that aligns with their interests, talents, and well-being. We also support professional development and advancement with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. Our remote-first hybrid model enables a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER (ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable) values. We work to foster belonging among team members in a variety of ways. This includes our employee resource groups, Grammarly Circles, which promote connection among those with shared identities including BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ team members, women, and parents. We also celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific programs.
- Comprehensive benefits for candidates based in Ukraine: Grammarly offers team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing life care (including mental health care and risk benefits) and ample and defined time off. We also offer support to set up a home office, wellness and pet care stipends, learning and development opportunities, and more. Note that benefits may differ by location.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. Grammarly is an equal opportunity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, criminal prosecution, judgment in a criminal case, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more details about the personal data Grammarly collects during the recruitment process, for what purposes, and how you can address your rights, please see the Grammarly Data Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
All team members meeting in person for official Grammarly business or working from a hub location are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Something looks off?