Hey there. Glad you found us! Flock Freight is a technology company that’s creating a smarter, more sustainable supply chain. Recognized on the CNBC “Top 50 Disruptors” list three years running (checking in this year at #20), Flock’s patented technology finds and fills trucks’ empty spaces so shippers can save money, carriers can earn more money, and goods move terminal-free with more accuracy and fewer emissions. Sounds like a pretty big task, right? Welp, it is. But we know we can make it happen.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make a difference then you’ve come to the right place. We’re looking for folks that are innovative, love collaborating in a fast-paced environment, and find joy and excitement in doing the hard work. If that sounds like you then keep on reading and see if this role is the one for you.
About the Role:
The Manager, Onboarding will be responsible for leading the Onboarding Team in day to day activities, as well as establishing strategy and operational excellence of the Onboarding Team. Reporting to the VP of Sales, this position will play a pivotal role in evolving the strategy of the onboarding, expansion, and retention of new customers. The individual will work closely with Sales and Customer Success leadership to ensure consistency and practice is in lock step with operational goals. This role sits within a new, growing Sales team at Flock and is a step towards an exciting career in a sales leadership role.
- Lead and mentor the Onboarding team and recruit and hire new team members as needed
- Provide data-driven insights based on analytics, reporting, trends, and outcomes, making data-driven decisions and reporting these findings to senior leadership and executives
- Support team performance and development, identifying coaching opportunities including leveraging internal resources such as Account Executives and Sales Managers
- Build and nurture relationships for high-value customers to ensure high quality service and manage all reporting of health within these accounts
- Drive spend across your book of business by owning retention, expansions, and overall growth across different types of accounts
- Collaborate with product, design, and engineering teams to provide informed recommendations into product roadmap that enhance the customer experience
- Partner cross functionally with Sales, Support, Marketing, and Operations teams to drive efficiencies throughout the account lifecycle
- Collaborate with other Sales and Operations leaders to ensure consistency and alignment
- Set up and customize new customer accounts as needed
- Suggest appropriate incentives to ensure alignment
- Implement new technology to automate customer lifecycle management
- 5+ years of experience in a sales or customer service role
- 2+ years of experience in a lead or management position, with a passion for sales and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with project management, onboarding, or implementations involving advising customers and building strategic relationships
- Knowledge of modern CRM and sales enablement tools required
- SaaS experience preferred
- Strong verbal communication skills, especially persuasion, to clearly convey the benefits of a product or service to potential customers
- Understanding of unique business requirements of customers
- Must be energized by the challenge of starting something new
- A high level of organization is required, with a flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
Join our team at Flock Freight and become part of our mission to revolutionize the transportation industry. We offer competitive compensation, including uncapped commission potential, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Apply today and embark on an exciting career journey with us!
The expected base salary range for this position is $105,000 to $130,000 per year. When determining an offer, we take into account a variety of factors that are important in making compensation decisions including, but not limited, to: skill sets; experience and tenure; education and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. In general, Flock Freight targets the mid-point of this salary range.
In addition to salary, full-time employees are also eligible for an equity package and our competitive benefits that support you and your family as part of your total rewards package at Flock Freight. This role is based in San Diego, and your presence will be expected in one of Flock Freight’s San Diego headquarters in a hybrid capacity. Ask your recruiter for more specifics about your team's hybrid policy!
Our promise to you:
Flock Freight is committed to creating an environment that’s fair and inclusive. We fill our open positions based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We value the skills of people from all backgrounds and are proud to hire, promote, and retain talent from a diverse candidate pool. Diverse perspectives are central to innovation at Flock Freight and make our team better. We're interested in your inherent abilities, not just the skills you bring from your last role - if you think you have what it takes to succeed in the role but don't check every box, please still get in touch. We'd love to start a conversation with you.
Life & Benefits of the Flock:
- Unlimited PTO: Our Flockers work hard and deserve the time they need to rest and recharge. With no accrual system, we encourage you to the time you need off, when you need it.
- 401(k) Employer Match: We know Flock may just be a stepping stone in your epic journey, but we want to be sure you’re setting your future self up for success! For that reason, we provide a 401(k) plan that offers a 4% employer match.
- Medical, Dental & Vision: Generous coverage for employees and dependents. Both HMO and PPO options provided with 100% Employer paid options for employees.
- Mental Health: We offer all employees and their dependents (this includes anyone in your household) access to free virtual therapy sessions through HealthiestYou. This free service also offers nutritional help, general medicine and dermatology.
- Hybrid Work Environment: We are happy to offer our employees a hybrid work model to balance both the power of in-person connection and flexibility of work from home. In general, Flock Freight teams are on-site 3 days a week.
Flock Freight has zero tolerance for behavior that negatively impacts marginalized groups, including women, people of color, veterans, immigrants, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQIA+ community. We invite people of all identities to join the Flock!