Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2023
EvenUp is a venture-backed generative AI startup that ensures injury victims are awarded the full value of their claims, expanding the $100B+ in awards granted to injury victims every year. Every year, the legal system has made it difficult for millions of ordinary people to seek justice, especially for folks without means or who come from underrepresented backgrounds. Our vision is to help these injury victims get the justice they deserve, irrespective of their income, demographics, or the quality of their legal representation.
EvenUp operates across all types of injury cases, from police brutality and child abuse to California wildfires and motor vehicle accidents. Our ML-driven software empowers attorneys to accurately assess the value of these cases by doing a core part of their workflow (legal drafting), enabling them to secure larger settlements in record time. As EvenUp evaluates more cases, our proprietary data grows, enhancing the precision of our predictions and delivering more value to both attorneys and victims alike.
As one of the fastest growing startups ($0 to $10M in ARR in <2 years), we raised $65M in investment from some of the best investors in the world (Bessemer, Bain Capital, Signalfire, DCM, NFX, Tribe Capital), seasoned tech executives (i.e. founder of Quora, SVP at Google, former CPO at Uber), and public figures that care about our social mission (Nas, Jared Leto, Byron Jones). Our team comes from top tech, legal, and investing backgrounds including Waymo, Google, Amazon, Uber, Quora, Blizzard, Norton Rose, Warburg Pincus, Bain, and McKinsey.
Why we're hiring SDRs now:
In the past year, we scaled our customer base 5x for a SaaS product with an AE team of 3. We’re now at a point where we are looking for sales development representatives that can generate “top-of-funnel” leads. Opportunities will exist for strong performers to move into a closing role following a 12 - 24 month period.
As an SDR at EvenUp, you will:
- Have 1-5 years of experience working in sales or a related field.
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Account Executives using EvenUp’s qualification criteria.
- Manage new sales opportunities through inbound qualification and outbound outreach
- Grow top of sales funnel through warm and cold outbound campaigns
- Utilize your active listening skills to understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how EvenUp can solve them
- Identify high-potential areas of growth and develop and execute outbound strategies to get them on EvenUp
- Develop strong sales and product knowledge
- Partner with Growth, Marketing, and Customer Success to provide the best possible content and first impressions for new customers
- Research companies and add prospects to our outbound list
- Maintain accurate client relationship data within HubSpot
Benefits & Perks:
We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill our mission of making the world a more just place, regardless of our team’s function, geography, or experience level. To that end, we offer:
- Fully remote setup - work from wherever you feel is best (Plus a stipend to upgrade your home office!)
- Flexible working hours to match your style
- Offsites - get to meet your coworkers on a fully-expensed trip every 6-12 months!
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options
- Flexible paid time off
- A variety of virtual team events such as game nights & happy hours
EvenUp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.