Contract Customer Happiness Representative
The time is right for financial products to do better so you can make the most of your income. EarnUp is on a mission to create a financial system that works for everyone by transforming the loan payments ecosystem into a key driver for achieving financial wellness. We do this through our customer-centric and data-driven payments platform. Our platform offers flexibility in payment schedules while intelligently automating mortgage payments to help our users pay off loans faster. We are a dedicated and diverse team of hardworking innovators working to help people get out of debt. Come help us disrupt the $20 trillion debt market we have today and let’s make a difference together.
We are looking for a Contract Customer Happiness Tier 1 Representative (for 3 - 6 months) that wants to see the impact of their work to join the EarnUp organization in our Costa Rica office. You have a passion for helping the customer and providing them support with their requests on a daily basis. Complete the business functions efficiently offering the customers positive outcomes.
- Successfully resolve customer's calls by determining the reason for customer outreach, identifying solutions, and executing or escalating as necessary.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely, efficient manner.
- Take around 30+ customer calls per day and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns.
- Responsible for providing support from start to finish to resolve customer inquiries or concerns.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center or other operational metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Identify trends or systemic issues and escalate internally within the organization, as an advocate for the customer.
- Effectively listen and demonstrate empathy with customers who may be frustrated or stressed about finances or other experiences.
- Review customer accounts, providing updates and information about billing, payments.
- Responsible for keeping records of information received in conversations and logging it into the database.
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support
- Be obsessed over customer happiness
- 2 + years of call center experience (Customer service).
- Experience in the Fintech or financial services fields is a strong plus.
- C1+ English Level.
- Ability to dissect customer’s situations to define the problem and create resolution for the problem.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills in both spanish and english with the ability to build empathy and rapport with our customers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment with a track record of top tier performance.
- Flexibility to perform as a customer service/support representative.
- Passion for the mission of EarnUp.
- Positive attitude and the ability to collaborate with other team members and internal departments.
Why You Will Love Working at EarnUp
- Fast-paced, collaborative startup dedicated to providing opportunities to learn and grow.
- Competitive salary.
- Work from home benefits - Hybrid environment.
- Life and Medical Insurance.
- Strong culture where we collaborate, innovate and have fun together.
- Full Kitchen Equipment.
- Lunch sponsored by EarnUp once a week.
- Sponsored Team Building.
- Benefits program like:
- Recognition Program.
- Tuition Program.
- Seniority Program.
Diversity is in our DNA. At EarnUp, diversity is not only accepted and respected, it’s celebrated and it is critical to our success. We foster an environment for exceptional people which includes a sense of belonging for all.
- EarnUp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.