Bubble makes it easier for everyone to build software. From early-stage founders building their very first product, to engineers working on large teams and wanting to build more efficiently, Bubble's drag and drop functionality and visual design language makes building full-stack applications faster and easier than ever before. As the only full-stack, no-code platform on the market with over 2 million users in over 100 countries, Bubble is making software development more accessible and breaking down the barriers to entrepreneurship across the globe.
About the team:
We’re seeking a Digital Designer to join our growing Brand Studio at Bubble. This passionate team brings Bubble’s personality and values to life and gives shape to how Bubble shows up in the world consistently through every brand touch point. This role will support our mission of delivering creative web and digital experiences that meet our users where they are — while maintaining a focus on accessibility, user experience, research, and growth. Our team is looking to make big swings in the next year, and this role will be key in evolving our marketing surfaces in ways that support our engaged audience of designers, developers, and founders.
About the role:
As a Digital Designer, you’ll work at the intersection of brand, UX, and growth. You’ll work closely with our Creative Lead and collaborators on our Design team to create beautiful interactive experiences across all of Bubble’s marketing sites, evolve our design system, and establish UX best practices.
What you'll do at Bubble:
- Own and drive best-in-class UX and design across our marketing websites, from concept through to prototype and production, while upholding high standards for design and product quality
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about brand direction, using data and research to inform decisions
- Help deliver and refine clear storytelling around design needs and opportunities
- Establish best practices for UX across all customer journeys and flows
- Work cross-functionally with Brand Studio, Product, PMM, Growth, and Research peers to balance user needs with business and performance goals
- Work with the wider marketing team to propose, design, and run tests to improve conversion and information architecture of the site
- Collaborate with Design team and cross-functional teams to drive our design system forward
- Actively contribute to the evolution of the Bubble brand by exploring novel solutions that support our brand and marketing goals
- Collaborate with marketing, product design, and growth teams to concept digital experiences, campaigns, and launch announcements that support new products and features
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience working as a web designer
- Experience in and enthusiasm for the intersection between brand, UX, and growth
- A strong portfolio showcasing brand experience across digital surfaces
- Expertise in UX patterns, a11y best practices, interaction design, and typography
- Strong skills around communication, critical thinking, problem solving, and storytelling
- Experience building design systems in Figma
- Experience with working with research to run experiments and harness data to drive decision-making
- The ability to work independently to explore concepts from beginning to end, while seeking healthy feedback loops with your ideas
- Comfortable in your soft skills: collaborating cross-functionally, listening, negotiating, and decision-making
- Nice to haves: familiarity with Bubble, interest in AI tools, and animation
If this sounds like you, apply! If you don’t meet all of the qualifications but think you could be a match, we’d still love the chance to review your application.
We offer competitive compensation aligned to tier one markets, such as New York City, San Francisco, and Seattle. Our estimated salary for this role at Bubble ranges from $102,000 to $120,000. Actual pay is determined by multiple factors such as skills, qualifications, experience and market demand.
At Bubble, we encourage people from all ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Bubble does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For this role, Bubble is currently only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the US and are within commuting distance of our office in New York City. We will provide relocation assistance to those who are interested in moving to the NYC area.
While we do not have any in-office attendance requirements, we prefer hiring people within commuting distance of our NYC office because we value getting together in person regularly. For those who enjoy working from our Manhattan office on a more regular basis, we offer catered lunches, and happy hours, among other fun perks.