Senior Ecosystem Associate
Bubble is a software development platform that enables anyone to build and launch web applications without writing code. Rather than specializing in one or two aspects of web development (like designing landing pages or building databases), Bubble’s full-stack visual programming interface does it all. That means anyone from first-time entrepreneurs to enterprise-level companies can take an idea from concept to fully functional, scalable reality — faster and cheaper than you could with just code.
About the team:
Bubble’s partnerships team oversees our Startup/Perks program, our marketplace of third-party-built-plugins, templates, developer agencies, and our product partnerships efforts. The team is currently two individuals, but is growing quickly, and has a direct impact on Bubble’s strategic goals. Our team reports into Marketing and works cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Engineering, and Success, to name a few examples.
We're looking for a Senior Ecosystem Associate to manage Bubble’s Startup/Perks program, contribute to projects impacting our marketplace, and leverage their knowledge of Bubble to help us evaluate prospective product/tech partnerships. In this role, you’ll get to wear many hats, learning different facets of the partnerships craft and the Bubble’s ecosystem.
In this role, you'll:
- Develop partnerships and build relationships with representatives from organizations (accelerators/incubators/early stage funds) which would be a good fit for promoting Bubble’s offering
- Track performance of the Perks/startup program and make recommendations on how we continue to drive growth of the program
- Represent Bubble via virtual or in-person workshops, as well as training people at the organization how to teach their attendees about Bubble
- Review marketplace trends and recommend improvements to drive more engagement and scalability
- Review and approve inbound bootcamp and coaching requests. Partner closely with our Success team to manage approvals of marketplace contributions such as templates and plugins
- Leverage your Bubble product knowledge to help the team evaluate potential technical or product partnerships
- Has at least 1–2 years of experience in a customer-facing environment (program management, consulting, or sales/business development at a high-performing organization)
- Can breakdown complex concepts to both non-technical and technical users
- Has previous Bubble or no-code product experience, or is excited to become a Bubble expert
- Has excellent organization skills, since this job will involve managing many relationships at the same time
- Has excellent written skills and attention to detail
- Is excited to be a part of a growing team and wear lots of hats to help us succeed
If this sounds like you, apply! If you don’t meet all of the qualifications but think you could be a match, we’d still love the chance to review your application.
We offer competitive compensation aligned to tier one markets, such as New York City, San Francisco, and Seattle. Our estimated salary for this role at Bubble ranges from $72,000-$85,000. Commission is not currently a form of compensation for this role. Actual pay is determined by multiple factors such as skills, qualifications, experience and market demand.
At Bubble, we encourage people from all ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Bubble does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Bubble is remote-friendly, and we have employees who work across the United States. In-office requirements will vary by role. You'll be able to identify which state you plan to work in on your application. Note: at this time, for this particular role, we are only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S. and are within commuting distance of our office based in Manhattan, NYC.