Senior Product Analyst
Bubble’s mission is to enable anybody to create software, even if they don’t know how to code. We feel that with how vital technology is, its creation can’t be restricted to a small number of people with computer science degrees or coding backgrounds. Today, we have an industry-leading no-code tool that helps users build venture capital-backed startups, personal projects, internal company tools, and more.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced product analyst to join our Data organization as the first dedicated data partner for our Product and Growth teams. In this role, you will continuously collaborate with our data-savvy product managers, engineering, and design leads to direct our efforts towards the most high-leverage opportunities and assist the team in getting the most out of our experimentation program.
As an early Data team member at Bubble, you will have an immense opportunity to create impact both by tackling high-value research and analysis process, as well as by finding opportunities to better operationalize data-driven decision making across the Product organization: from enhancing live reporting to refining data collection and taxonomy practices.
- 3-5 years of experience in data analytics or data science with at least 2 years of experience in the product/growth realm
- Hands-on experience designing and analyzing A/B tests, high level of confidence with related statistical concepts (hypothesis testing, sampling, distributions)
- High proficiency with SQL, comfort manipulating event data in SQL and product analytics SaaS tools (e.g. Amplitude, Mixpanel, Heap, etc.)
- Experience collaborating with product and engineering teams on defining and implementing event tracking
- Strong prioritization skills with an eye for business and customer impact
- Curiosity and ability to research and synthesize complex concepts, effectively describe systems, relationships, and flows
- Enjoys collaborating with teammates and cross-functional partners, and coaching them on product analytics and data best practices
- Likes to dive into the weeds, but is also good at extricating themselves and seeing the bigger picture
- Working knowledge of Python for analytical/statistical use cases
- Baseline understanding of data modeling best practices, some previous exposure to dbt or a similar tool
- Comfortable reasoning about common SaaS metrics (MRR, Net Revenue Retention, LTV)
- Experience designing actionable metrics and metrics frameworks
- Previous exposure to growth modeling and/or monetization analytics
- Loves learning new approaches and techniques
- Likes working in a fast-paced environment of a growing startup
If this sounds like you, apply! If you don’t meet all of the qualifications but think you could be a match, we’d still love the chance to review your application.
We offer competitive compensation aligned to tier one markets, such as New York City, San Francisco, and Seattle. Our estimated salary for this role at Bubble ranges from $119,000 to $165,000. Actual pay is determined by multiple factors such as skills, qualifications, experience and market demand.
At Bubble, we encourage people from all ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Bubble does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Bubble is remote-friendly, and we have employees who work across the United States. In-office requirements will vary by role. You'll be able to identify which state you plan to work in on your application. Note: at this time, we are only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S. and are within commuting distance of our office based in Manhattan, NYC.