Email Marketing Associate
Bubble makes it easier for everyone to build software. From early-stage founders building their very first product, to engineers working on large teams and wanting to build more efficiently, Bubble's drag and drop functionality and visual design language makes building full-stack applications faster and easier than ever before. As the only full-stack, no-code platform on the market with over 3 million users in over 100 countries, Bubble is making software development more accessible and breaking down the barriers to entrepreneurship across the globe.
About the role:
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Email Marketing Associate to join our growing marketing team. As an Email Marketing Associate at Bubble, you will play a pivotal role in driving our email marketing campaigns to the next level. Your expertise in utilizing email platforms like Iterable and Sendgrid, combined with your creative mindset and analytical abilities, will be essential in crafting impactful email campaigns that resonate with our audience and drive engagement.
While this role reports directly to our Director of Growth Marketing, you will be working very closely with our Growth Manager of Lifecycle Marketing. Together, you will establish benchmarks for KPIs, champion best practices across the organization, and implement program frameworks to execute testing methodologies that provide valuable insights on program/campaign performance and user data. You will lead the execution of email marketing initiatives to impact user acquisition, retention, and reactivation strategies to drive the global business forward.
As our Email Marketing Associate, you will:
- Execute and optimize comprehensive email marketing initiatives that align with overarching business goals and resonate with our target audience.
- Utilize your deep understanding of email marketing tools and techniques to create compelling email campaigns that drive engagement, conversion, and brand loyalty.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design, content, and product teams to ensure consistent branding and messaging across all communication touchpoints, while maintaining the highest standards of quality and relevance.
- Shape compelling email content, captivating subject lines, and visually appealing elements that maximize open rates, click-through rates, and conversion metrics while ensuring it adheres to the brand voice and guidelines.
- Implement A/B tests to experiment with and optimize various email components, such as subject lines, layouts, messaging tones, and calls-to-action, utilizing insights to elevate campaign performance continually.
- Monitor and dissect critical email metrics including deliverability, engagement rates, and conversion metrics, distilling complex data into actionable recommendations to enhance future campaigns.
- Manage email lists, segments, and subscriber preferences to ensure accurate targeting and compliance with regulations.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of our audience's preferences, staying attuned to industry trends and best practices to drive constant improvement in email strategies.
- Uphold compliance with relevant email regulations (e.g., CAN-SPAM, GDPR), ensuring that all campaigns adhere to legal guidelines and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in email marketing, with a strong emphasis on utilizing Iterable.
- Familiarity and experience with Iterable and Sendgrid is a big bonus.
- Proficiency in creating and optimizing email content – copy, design assets, and layouts.
- Solid understanding of email marketing best practices, segmentation strategies, and A/B testing methodologies.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret email performance metrics and translate data into actionable insights.
- Creative flair with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Handlebars or HTML/CSS coding for email templates is a plus.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented and organized, ensuring accuracy and consistency in all email communications.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
If this sounds like you, apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
We offer competitive compensation aligned to tier one markets, such as New York City, San Francisco, and Seattle. Our estimated salary for this role at Bubble ranges from $64,000 to $75,000. Actual pay is determined by multiple factors such as skills, qualifications, experience and market demand.
In addition, all Bubble employees are eligible for meaningful equity packages. We offer health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) plans with an employer match, flexible paid time off, a sabbatical every 3 years, and generous parental leave. We also offer a variety of stipends to use towards your work from home setup, learning, and wellness-related purchases.
At Bubble, we encourage people from all ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Bubble does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Bubble is very remote-friendly, and we have employees who work across the United States. You’ll be able to identify which state you plan to work in on your application. Note: at this time, we are only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S. and are within commuting distance of our office based in Manhattan, NYC.