Mobile Full Stack Software Engineer
Blue Voice is an innovative seed-stage startup incubated at Harvard Business School (HBS). Our primary mission is to empower first responders with state-of-the-art SaaS solutions, leveraging machine learning and LLMs (Large Language Models) to revolutionize their workflow, response times, and overall efficiency while improving outcomes. We have recently been backed by Signalfire as our lead investor.
Position: Full Stack Mobile Software Engineer
Reports to: Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
Location: Preferred SF Bay Area. Open to remote.
- Assist the founding engineer with the development and deployment of the initial product for law enforcement officers while supplemented with highly skilled contractors for UI/UX and DevOps.
- Own the end-to-end mobile application development using React Native for frontend and backends utilizing Node or Flask.
- Take end-to-end ownership of mobile application development from design to deployment to release, ensuring robustness, scalability, and maintainability.
- Actively participate in product decisions, offering technical insights and innovations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. Advanced degrees are a plus.
- 3-4 years of software engineering experience, with a strong foundation in SaaS applications.
- Familiarity with or an ability to learn mobile application deployment as well as cross platform tools such as React Native.
- Familiarity with the integration of mobile applications and separate REST APIs.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycles, CI/CD pipelines, and Agile methodologies.
- Prior exposure to, or a strong interest in, the first responder ecosystem or related fields.
- Displays initiative with minimal supervision along with the agility to pivot in a fast-evolving environment where each month and task at hand are different.
- A genuine passion for technology, in particular LLMs, and their potential to positively impact society.
- Continuous learner who actively seeks out new challenges and growth opportunities.
- Competitive salary with substantial equity options.
- Opportunities for professional growth and leadership in a fast-growing startup.
- Flexible working hours and option for remote work.
- Health and wellness benefits.
For more information or to apply, please send your resume and any relevant portfolio or project links to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blue Voice is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.