Clinical Support Specialist - REMOTE
The Opioid Epidemic is a public health crisis with a highly effective but underutilized clinical intervention - millions of Americans are physically dependent on Opioids but only 10% of those likely to have OUD actually access treatment. Bicycle Health addresses this gap by maximizing accessibility, affordability, and overall quality of care by enabling highly qualified clinicians to reach patients broadly and efficiently through our online platform.
The Clinical Support Specialist has a central role in communicating with our patients through phone, chat, or email to provide timely assistance on issues that could arise in a patient’s care journey, from issues including appointment scheduling, locating pharmacies to fill prescriptions to technology support issues. This role is a key collaborator with our medical and behavioral health clinicians.
Schedule: Full time (40 hrs) - Thursday - Monday 2:00pm-10:30pm EST/11:00am-7:30pm PT
Target Pay Range: Starting at $22.50 per hr - Compensation to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
- 3 Weeks Vacation + 8.5 days of additional sick time + 8 paid holidays
- 100% Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid STD & LTD
- $50 monthly Remote Work Stipend
What you'll Do:
- Serve as key point-of-contact for patients through their treatment and recovery process.
- Deliver world-class patient experience via phone, chat, or email while embodying the Bicycle Health AAA experience through timely response and resolution of any administrative, medication or service management issues that may arise.
- Adhere to defined workflows to ensure patients and clinicians receive consistent, high-quality support and maintain clean documentation of care resolution support provided.
- Participate in a productive, tech-enabled, and team-oriented culture that seeks to create a best-in-class care experience for patients through the Bicycle Health app.
- Master our technology suite, including the Bicycle Health app, G-suite, Zoom, FreshWorks, Athena, among others to efficiently triage and resolve administrative and logistical tasks that support patient care.
- Collaborate with other medical and behavioral health clinicians to deliver successful telehealth care support.
- All other duties as assigned.
What you'll Need:
- 1-2 years related experience.
- Medical experience required (ex. Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Tech etc.)
- Bilingual Spanish preferable, but not required.
- Prior experience in a high-volume, innovative contact center or care delivery environment (e.g., 80+ dials per day).
- Self-starter with high attention to detail and exceptional written & verbal communication skills via phone, chat, and email.
- Commitment to customer empathy and passion to achieve goals, with adaptability to think outside-the-box to address potential roadblocks & issues.
- Collaborative, data-driven team player with openness to receive and provide constructive feedback focused on continuous improvement.
- Comfort with computer technology, especially typing, maximizing use of available resources, and navigating multiple software platforms (e.g., Microsoft / Google Suites).
- Consistent access to a private work environment with high speed internet and professionally appropriate surroundings for frequent video conferencing and a workstation setup conducive to remote work needs.
This is a full-time (40hrs per week) remote position.
About Bicycle Health:
Bicycle Health is a telemedicine group that specializes in the evidence-based treatment of individuals with Opioid Use Disorder using buprenorphine. We’ve grown our clinical staff of medical providers caring for patients, across 32 states, and we employ a large ancillary staff for support with technologic and administrative needs, clinical and behavioral support, and care coordination. Our innovative model has achieved clinical outcomes that exceed expectations for standard-of-care in-person treatment nationally. Our mission is to increase access to high quality, affordable, convenient and confidential Opioid Use Disorder treatment for all.
Bicycle Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.