Customer Success Manager - Strategic Accounts
Assembled is building software to transform and elevate customer support teams, which often represent 20-50% of the people at a company. Our workforce management platform helps some of the fastest-growing, most innovative companies in the world—including Stripe, Zoom, and Robinhood—to schedule, forecast, and organize their support teams. We’ve raised $70m in funding from the likes of NEA, Emergence Capital, and Stripe itself. You’ll be joining a special group of people who learned the ropes at companies like Stripe, Google, Palantir, Atlassian, Twitter, Airbnb, Looker, NEA, Bain, and more.
We're looking for a customer success manager to turn our customers into promoters and champions of Assembled.
As an early member of the team, you'll participate in optimizing the customer life cycle— from customer kickoffs to helping them get value to renewing and expanding the account. You'll use your learnings from talking to customers to help us improve our product, develop our go-to-market playbook and improve our operational processes as we scale.
- Become a trusted partner to our most important customers, by helping them get the most they can from Assembled
- Lead strategic engagements through discovery workshops, account optimizations, and quarterly business reviews in alignment with the Customer Success methodology
- Identify and execute on areas of growth and expansion in your portfolio of customers
- Proactively monitor and manage the health of the customers in your portfolio by identifying and preempting areas of risk or concern
- Partner with thought leaders of the Customer Experience industry and consult on ways to optimize their efficiency, productivity, and agent experience
- Represent the voice of our customers in our product development
- Help us build our foundational processes for customer success and happiness
The estimated base salary range for this role is $150,000 - $180,000 per year. The base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options are provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
- You enjoy working with customers: You have high empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs. You enjoy developing relationships and can collaborate effectively with a wide range of constituents - from C-level execs, stay-at-home support agents to engineers.
- You don't give up: You have the grit, determination and tenacity needed to push through roadblocks within highly unstructured environments.
- You have a track record for getting things done: You know how to juggle competing priorities and drive towards outcomes. You're great at keeping everyone up to date.
- You can think strategically while being in the weeds: You can identify key trends and insights from customer conversations and the broader market to connect the dots on what we should do on go-to-market and product.
- You have a growth mindset: You're not afraid to try things you've not done before and failing. You thrive on feedback
- You are a great team member: You are collaborative, humble and helpful. You are available to help your teammates when needed and are able to balance your priorities with the overall team's.
Our U.S. benefits
- Generous medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid company holidays, sick time, and unlimited time off
- Monthly credits to spend on each: professional development, general wellness, Assembled customers, commuting and community-support agriculture (CSA)
- Paid parental leave and family planning support
- Hybrid work model with catered lunches everyday (M-F), snacks, and beverages in our SF & NY offices
- 401(k) plan enrollment