Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
all.health is at the forefront of revolutionizing healthcare for millions of patients worldwide. Combining more than 20 years of proprietary wearable technology with clinically relevant signals, all.health connects patients and physicians like never before with continuous, data-driven dialogue. This unique position of daily directed guidance stands to redefine primary care, while helping people live happier, healthier and longer.
As a key member of the finance team the Accounting Manager will be responsible for the daily functions of accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing, fixed assets, and inventory functions. They will manage the cost accounting system, incorporate understanding of manufacturing operations and generally accepted accounting practices. The position will also manage and be hands on in all aspects of general ledger including analysis, reconciliation, journal entries, and work in our ERP system (NetSuite) to ensure proper product costing, perform monthly inventory valuation and reconciliation of cost ledgers. The accounting manager will also work with the SVP, Finance to identify and implement accounting systems continuous improvement plans while providing cost and inventory analysis support in operation and finance.
The ideal candidate will be located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Main responsibilities in this role (but not limited to):
- Manage and participate in daily activities of the accounting function to ensure projects/tasks are completed accurately and timely.
- Manage and perform month-end and year-end close processes, ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of the accounting system.
- Review and analyze financial data and report on financial performance, trends, and budget variances.
- Enhance and develop accounting policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and other applicable regulatory rules and guidelines.
- Assist SVP, Finance in developing and implementing revenue recognition policies and procedures across various contracts.
- Lead all cost accounting and inventory activities for the company utilizing NetSuite.
- Other NetSuite related duties include: Procure to Pay - create Purchase Orders and Manger Vendor Master, Order to Cash - maintain Customer Master and manage the Sales Order and Invoicing process, Reporting - execute and customize financial reports plus saved search creation and maintenance.
- Support budgeting, financial planning and analysis activities.
- Partake in ad hoc accounting or finance projects and analysis as assigned.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or related.
- 5+ years within Manufacturing (Medical Device preferred) NetSuite experience is required.
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proven experience in managing the month-end close process, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
The target annual base salary range for this position is $110,000 - $130,000. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.