Technical Product Support Specialist
The Opioid Epidemic is a public health crisis with a highly effective but underutilized clinical intervention - millions of Americans are physically dependent on Opioids but only 10% of those likely to have OUD actually access treatment. Bicycle Health addresses this gap by maximizing accessibility, affordability, and overall quality of care by enabling highly qualified clinicians to reach patients broadly and efficiently through our online platform.
The Technical Product Support Specialist is responsible for providing product and technical expertise to our patients and our internal teams. This involves learning and demonstrating a deep knowledge of our patient mobile app and internal tools, and being able to troubleshoot and configure systems as necessary. This position is responsible for collaborating across the major areas of the company (clinical, operations, product, engineering).
You can expect to:
- Own all top-level internal product and tool support channels, including issue resolution tracking, filtering product suggestions, and monitoring the frequency + severity of issues.
- Develop a deep understanding of internal users and patients and their workflows.
- Generate documentation related to incoming requests, including product inquiries, bug reports, process questions, to help make the case for prioritizing bug fixes and monitor the impact of projects.
- Be a customer advocate by providing feedback to the product and engineering team on improving the platform to better solve our customers’ challenges.
- Provide user education to our internal users to ensure they get the most out of our platform and features to support the success of their business.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and/or escalate as necessary to the Product & Engineering team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and address patient, clinician, and operational pain points.
- Continuously enhance and maintain support procedures and knowledge-base documentation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including customer support, customer success and technical teams for escalated technical issues.
- Educate and train others to become self-sufficient and self-service in addressing technical questions and issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualities we're looking for:
- 2+ years work experience, ideally in a technical customer support role in a tech company.
- Proactive, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively as needs arise.
- High customer empathy, patience, resourcefulness and exceptional customer service skills.
- You’re a multi-tasker who’s able to balance many lines of communications, priorities, and tasks at once.
- You’re detail-oriented, and great at synthesizing large amounts of information quickly and efficiently.
- You’re skilled at time management–able to balance short and long term work against each other to keep internal teams moving while supporting longer-term initiatives.
- You are naturally inquisitive and can investigate stated and unstated problems.
- Constantly operate a computer and other related peripherals such as a keyboard, mouse, headset etc.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position a majority of the time working.
- Frequent communication via remote meeting software; softphones or cell phones.
- Predominantly working in the employees home, indoor, office setup.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Target Pay Range: $22.50-$23.50 per hr - Compensation to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
- Health benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision).
- 3 Weeks PTO, paid sick time, holiday pay, paid parental leave
- Talented and fun coworkers who are passionate about addiction treatment.
- The opportunity to be part of a mission driven company and make a difference in patients’ lives.
This is a full-time (40hrs per week) remote position.
About Bicycle Health:
Bicycle Health is a telemedicine group that specializes in the evidence-based treatment of individuals with Opioid Use Disorder using buprenorphine. We’ve grown our clinical staff of medical providers caring for patients, across 28 states, and we employ a large ancillary staff for support with technologic and administrative needs, clinical and behavioral support, and care coordination. Our innovative model has achieved clinical outcomes that exceed expectations for standard-of-care in-person treatment nationally. Our mission is to increase access to high quality, affordable, convenient and confidential Opioid Use Disorder treatment for all.
Bicycle Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.