Assembled is building software to transform and elevate customer support teams, which often represent 20-50% of the people at a company. Our workforce management platform helps some of the fastest-growing, most innovative companies in the world—including Stripe, Zoom, and Robinhood—to schedule, forecast, and organize their support teams. We’ve raised $70m in funding from the likes of NEA, Emergence Capital, and Stripe itself. You’ll be joining a special group of people who learned the ropes at companies like Stripe, Google, Palantir, Atlassian, Twitter, Airbnb, Looker, NEA, Bain, and more.
As a company building for support teams, we take pride in the support we've given to our customers (check out the 5 star reviews our customers have left us!). We're building a Technical Support team and looking for founding team members who are excited to set a new standard for great support. You'll interact with our customers over Slack, help them understand how to use Assembled, and resolve thorny issues they face. You'll use your learnings on the front line to help our product team prioritize bugs and feature requests. Outside of interacting with customers, you'll have wide latitude to build internal processes, scale our systems and build our company culture.
- Delight our customers: Create great experiences for our customers when they need help. Build trust and strong relationships with customers.
- Be a product expert: Learn Assembled's product intimately and help customers (and other team members!) do the same.
- Resolve issues: Investigate new, thorny issues in the product and partner closely with engineering to fix issues.
- Represent the voice of the customer: Represent our customers' needs and struggles to drive our product in a strong direction
- Improve how we operate: Whether it's tooling, systems or processes, we'll rely on you to help us scale our support.
- Natural relationship builder: You genuinely enjoy developing relationships and can collaborate effectively with people from all walks of life. Our users are spread all over the globe, from New York to Malaysia to Ukraine to Colombia.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills: You're not afraid to roll up your sleeves and splunk through code. You're excited at the opportunity to build out admin tools to make the support team more efficient. Knowledge of SQL, JS, and HTML is a bonus!
- Persistence and resourcefulness: You have the grit, determination, and resilience to push through roadblocks in highly unstructured environments.
- Strong writer: You enjoy writing, write well, and can do so quickly, concisely, and clearly.
- Attention to detail: You are very thorough and have a track record of getting to the bottom of technical issues. Go beyond the question being asked; understand how our customers define their own success with the product and help them work toward that success.
- Growth mindset: You embrace new ideas, are not afraid of change, and are comfortable challenging the status quo and your own biases. You are open to receiving and giving feedback.
- Team player: You are naturally collaborative and enjoy helping your teammates out.
- Dependable customer commitment: You understand the importance of reliability for keeping customers connected- and are available to work 9am-6pm ET and participate in weekend on-call rotations as part of the support team's extended coverage.
The estimated base salary range for this role is $80,000 - $115,000 per year. The base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options are provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
Our U.S. benefits
- Generous medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid company holidays, sick time, and unlimited time off
- Monthly credits to spend on each: professional development, general wellness, Assembled customers, commuting and community-support agriculture (CSA)
- Paid parental leave and family planning support
- Hybrid work model with catered lunches everyday (M-F), snacks, and beverages in our SF & NY offices
- 401(k) plan enrollment